Hellooooo happy day!!!

Options
OK...I swear I dont know if its just because the sun is finally shining after a rainy weekend or what, but I feel AMAZING today!!!! I am like a giant ball of sunshine today haha! :laugh: Not bad for a Monday morning! It is crazy! I mean...not that I am not usually in a good mood, but this is way better than normal! I swear I could just run up and hug someone. :bigsmile: Any takers? haha..jk! Just wanted to spread some smiles this morning :smile: :wink:

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    OK...I swear I dont know if its just because the sun is finally shining after a rainy weekend or what, but I feel AMAZING today!!!! I am like a giant ball of sunshine today haha! :laugh: Not bad for a Monday morning! It is crazy! I mean...not that I am not usually in a good mood, but this is way better than normal! I swear I could just run up and hug someone. :bigsmile: Any takers? haha..jk! Just wanted to spread some smiles this morning :smile: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh happy day (oh happy day)
    When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
    When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
    Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
    Washed my sins away (oh happy day)

((((((((((((((((((((HUG FOR YOU!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • sunbug501
    Options
    awwww thanks!!!! I was starting to think maybe I was the only one out there that was in a good mood today!..and thanks for the hug! :bigsmile:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    barhumbug!! :grumble:

lol, na only jokin, i woke up to the sun light filling my room this morning and whats more its 2pm so only 3 hours left in work woohoo! Then its gym time where the real work happens :tongue:

Al
  • sunbug501
    Options
    well i hope the rest of your day is great! Hugs to you! :wink: