when someone rejected your friend request?

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    IF your FR was rejected you probably did not put enough thought or personal touch into it....unless you are me and its just too perverted...

Or not perverted enough. :tongue:

I know that can't be the case...
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    1. I've never sent a friend request.
    2. No, It wouldn't bother me.
  • harvo
    Options
    IF your FR was rejected you probably did not put enough thought or personal touch into it....unless you are me and its just too perverted...

Or not perverted enough. :tongue:

^^This!

It bothers me a little to get rejected, but then I remember they are the one missing out on my awesomeness and move on.

I have heard rumors of this awesomeness
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    There's no way of knowing when someone has declined, or is just holding onto your request for an indefinite period. I almost never, ever send requests, so if I do and it's declined, it does hurt. I don't do well with rejection. :noway:

^^^^This except I don't accept or send friend requests.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I've sent very few friend requests...I think they have all been accepted, but if not, I guess I didn't notice.

I deny friend requests that have absolutely no accompanying message, unless I've actually s/w them on a forum, and a private profile doesn't help either.
  • harvo
    Options
    I've sent very few friend requests...I think they have all been accepted, but if not, I guess I didn't notice.

I deny friend requests that have absolutely no accompanying message, unless I've actually s/w them on a forum, and a private profile doesn't help either.

And with you profile pic being your kitty i bet you get tons of requests...
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

Haha I get a few...he is adorable and he knows it! Little brat...
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    "I'm a mom of 7 kids trying to lose that last 10 lb from 115 to 105, I believe in a gluten free no vaccination Christian lifestyle"...wtf am I gonna talk about with that person? Decline.

1408813284390.gif
  • harvo
    Options

Haha I get a few...he is adorable and he knows it! Little brat...

I don't ever think i have met a kitty that was not adorable...
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even notice to be honest.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I don't send friend requests, therefore, no rejection :ohwell:

That being said, I accept all FR that I get.

Seriously, it's not a big deal.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I get extremely bootytickled, take 10 scoops of preworkout, ego lift, and convince myself I'm alpha as fuark. Then I continue to eat an entire jar of peanut butter and cry myself to sleep.

Srs.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Don't take it personally! I don't notice, I don't care and if you don't want me as a friend, your loss... Move on, there's like a million people on here!
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I get extremely bootytickled, take 10 scoops of preworkout, ego lift, and convince myself I'm alpha as fuark. Then I continue to eat an entire jar of peanut butter and cry myself to sleep.

Srs.

Hahahaha. No one would ever reject you. ♡
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    I rarely send any FR,never had to deal with rejected FR.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Um if their face doesn't show up on your FL, I would say they have rejected you ...
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    There's no way of knowing when someone has declined, or is just holding onto your request for an indefinite period. I almost never, ever send requests, so if I do and it's declined, it does hurt. I don't do well with rejection. :noway:

FR me :D
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Srs.

Hahahaha. No one would ever reject you. ♡

Ily bbz <33
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Hnnnnnnnnnng that felt amazing
    Just remember I sent glitter bombs! Prepare to sparkle for the next 6months.:devil:

b159df79dce2f244eed5afa8b87b857b.jpg
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Honestly I could care less really.

How much less?
    Just for that I may consider sending you a request!

I may consider accepting it.

I wouldn't. Have you seen her grammar? Yeesh.
    You just dont get me no request for you!:smokin:

have fun with that^^^
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm from the South. That is perfectly legible.

Damn, straight. We have our own words down here. And I'm gonna see if this is just regional, or if it's all over the South. Do you know what this word is/means? "borry" or you could spell it "borrie".