Birthday Challenge

Options
Hello everyone!!! My birthday is in August and I would like to drop about 40 pounds or as close as I can get. I currently weigh 274 and last summer I used to weight 235. I still felt fat then but I was somewhat comfortable with myself back then and I miss it!!! I know not everyone will have a birthday in August of course but if anyone would like to join the birthday challenge and stay in as long as they want, they could stay till they hit their birthday goal or we could continue onto something new! If anyone would like to join me let me know!!!! I saw another group do this and I thought it was a great idea, they had a new word each week with the date and would put the piece of paper next to the scale and take a picture and post it on here. I would like to do that with at least posting the date next to it:heart:

- Heather-

Replies

• LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in August as well. I am pretty close to my goal weight, but I will do the challenge with you. Since I have been losing my motivation lately this could be the extra push I need (accountability). SN: I am challenging myself not to get on the scale again until December 30th so I can't post any pictures until after that date. Good luck and I hope I can provide some support!
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My birthday is next month, so I won't reach my goal weight by then, but this is a great idea! I'd like to be my goal weight by this summer, so i'll join in! :)

CW: 184.6
    GW: 150, or lower!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Sweet :D I guess it could be considered more of a summer thing anyway! Thank you guys for joining :happy: No worries bout the weigh in thing good luck you guys!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    SW 216
    CW 204
    mini goal for birthday 5/13 202
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    My birthday is June 5th, I'll be 27 :( I wasted so many of my younger years being overweight..... I haven't been totally comfortable with myself in over 8 or 9 years, since way before I got married. I'd like to loose 10 lbs. by my birthday. With some motivation I think I could do it :)