I REALLY REALLY NEED TO VENT. SERIOUSLY, THIS IS IMPORTANT

Options

Replies

• jennrambles
    jennrambles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a fattie, but geez, even I think oreos are disgusting. That stuff in the middle is like, lard mixed with more lard and sweetened with nasty. I prefer snickerdoodles or ginger snaps or just plain sugar cookies.

Or oatmeal with raisins or dried cranberries and pecans.

I think I just gained 10 lbs thinking about these cookies.

:huh: :yawn: :grumble:

I am sorry, new here, not sure what I said wrong.
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons Oreo Donut

aHpI3b0.jpg

Gimme!
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    No, this.
    moreo-oreo-cookie-you-dip-into-cream-05-570x446.jpg

O.M.G.

This would be the one product that could ever beat out birthday cake oreos for my top food.
  • jennrambles
    jennrambles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ok... talk about to much of a good thing. And i didnt believe it was possible.

Did you know oreo's are vegan

Yes. I'm aware there is no meat in my oreos

vegan = no dairy, animal corpses,eggs,gelatin, honey

i had no idea oreos were vegan. learn something new errday.
  • RWTBR
    RWTBR Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    deepfried triple stuffed oreos...

Well then, come on down to the state fair of Texas in a month! Good lord, IDK how I'm going to fit all of those delicious fried goodies into my calories for the day.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    No, this.

I think all my arteries just clogged... nirvana.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    No, this.

O.M.G.

This would be the one product that could ever beat out birthday cake oreos for my top food.

No, no...it's still not quiet right. Needs to be two trays of filling and only one of the cookie. That would be perfect.

I'm tempted to lick my phone screen. If only it were a post and taste.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Buy triple stuffed.

Well, look at you Mr. smarty pants...but they don't make those anymore.

You should definitely write a letter then.

Or call the police.

Nah. You just need to find a partner that only likes the cookie part. I am proof that there are people that hate the center of Oreos. Yuck!:sick: *ducks head*

I'd rather eat cauliflower cake with yogurt kale frosting than "Triple Stuffed Oreos". Do you KNOW what that white stuff is?? It is otherwise known as "Fluffy White Death". I can't imagine that anyone finds it appealing. It is Crisco and sugar--your DNA will hate you for indulging.
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I swear they really aren't double stuffed. I think they just rebranded the originals as "Double" and then created a new "original" with just half the original filling....or something.

Point: WANT MORE FILLING!!!
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons Oreo Donut

aHpI3b0.jpg
    These are amazing. I seriously used to walk for an hour to earn enough calories for one while on vacation. Almost every day. Thank goodness the nearest timmies to where I live is a 45 minute drive!
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Buy triple stuffed.

Or call the police.

Nah. You just need to find a partner that only likes the cookie part. I am proof that there are people that hate the center of Oreos. Yuck!:sick: *ducks head*

I'd rather eat cauliflower cake with yogurt kale frosting than "Triple Stuffed Oreos". Do you KNOW what that white stuff is?? It is otherwise known as "Fluffy White Death". I can't imagine that anyone finds it appealing. It is Crisco and sugar--your DNA will hate you for indulging.

WE ARE ALL SINNERS!!!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You can go individual sized

6343022694_5b39ba765f_z.jpg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Buy triple stuffed.

Or call the police.

You must be a blast at parties
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608014116352297184&pid=15.1&P=0
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Buy triple stuffed.

Or call the police.

You must be a blast at parties

I'm an acquired taste. My witticisms are much too subtle for some though. :wink:
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Buy triple stuffed.

Or call the police.

Go home. Your cauliflower isn't invited to the party.

Moar OREOS please!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608014116352297184&pid=15.1&P=0

Sweet Jesus

Wait... can I still shovel peanut butter on it for more peanut butter-y awesomeness?