X-Box Kinect Workouts?

brehuffman
brehuffman Posts: 4
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
My boyfriend and I just bought a Kinect for our x-box. We played a bunch of the sports games, soccer, track, volleyball ect and I was sweating and breathing hard after playing!!

I was wondering if anybody else has played any of the other games and has any recommendations for me? I was looking at maybe getting one of their workout games. Any reviews would be great!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Wish I could give you one, but I am getting the EA sports Active 2 for Xmas...so haven't tried it yet.....would be interested in others replies though....
  • I am a gamer girl!!! I I have a few games that i'm sure you got a like it.

Your shape fitness evolved
    The biggest loser
    zumba
    kinectimals
    kinect adventures

it's so fun to play with the family.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    I have Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals and Kinect Sports - I completely agree that I'm sweatinga nd out of breath by the time I'm done playing! I also am sore the next couple days which is awesome since I'm having fun! Hoping to get either the Sports Evolved or Biggest Loser for Christmas :)
  • With those games are going to sweat a lot. I love playing them.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    I am a gamer girl!!! I I have a few games that i'm sure you got a like it.

Your shape fitness evolved
    The biggest loser
    zumba
    kinectimals
    kinect adventures

it's so fun to play with the family.

I want the Your Shape fitness evolved....Is that any good? Seems pretty cool....
  • It's really good. You have zen classes, kickboxing class. you also have gym games like virtual punch and hula hoop and is soo fun. Have your own personal trainer and you can make your own plan depending on what you want done either tone arms, legs, buttocks good as if you had a real one.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    I think I may be asking Santa for another game!
  • if u want to see some piks check my profile...
  • we just got the Active 2 today... HOLY HECK! Prepare yourself for a great workout :D My Boyfriend burned little over 270 calories in 30 minutes :) it's really cool, i want Zumba now and Fitness evolved to keep it all interesting...even the Kinect Adventures makes you sweat. It's very interactive soooo prepare for fun. :)
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Fitness Evolved kicked my butt! I did a 13 min personal trainer session called Nice and Easy. Needless to say it should have been called pain and agony. I bought the game on Thurs. and now it's Sunday evening and i'm still sore. LOL!

Good game though, it definitely makes you to work the area's of your body that I seldom use.
This discussion has been closed.