Not new but need motivated friends

Options
Hello everyone

I joined MFP 2 years ago and lost 41 lbs. I then in the past year or so, gained it all back and they brought a few extra friends. I currently have a lot of friends on here but some aren't logging in regularly, some don't comment / support (quietly read what others are doing) and some are struggling just like me.

I would love some new friends who are motivated and gung ho to get going. I need / want to lose the 41 lbs and more again as I have a long way to go.

Slowly getting back into the logging thing this week, although not very successful with staying within my calories. Now that being said, had I not kept track I am sure I would have been over a lot more than I have been. Monday was my worst day and yesterday my best day.

Anyway, if you would like to help me out, drop me a friend request.

Thanks and have a great night
Barb

Replies

• Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Barb is one fantastic friend and you will not regret adding her to your friends list :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Will do so..........always willing to add a new friend.
    All are welcome to add me.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks Terry. You are sweet to say that. You are one of the few that do support me :-)
  • TaraPara22
    TaraPara22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you're interested, I wouldn't mind motivating, messaging, replying, giving tips.
    I just made this account to start a fresh, I've been losing weight for about 2-3 months now and in total I've lost a stone from doing little things that make big differences. Me and a friend are now determent to loose weight,
    and as a result we have made a instagram account we post at LEAST daily motivation, support, tips.
    I now, starting today shall be coming on here daily too view others posts, maybe send a few messages, and post in my blog.
    I am only a teenager but I'm also over weight and in order to be my average normal, healthy weight I'll do anything as long as it's healthy and not a cheat.
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on every day! I love to motivate friends, we are all in this journey together anyone who needs friends can add me =)
    Nancy