Is this love?

Options
13»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Corned beef, brisket, steak, roast beef. WHY? How many people would be able to tell the difference tasting each one of these meats on their own...

I'm fairly certain I would be able to tell the difference.

I was thinking that too. Each one of those are different cuts of beef and all have been prepared and seasoned entirely differently.

The same cut of meat... seasoned 4 different ways and stacked on top of eachother. What exactly does that give you?

I'll gladly buy you one of these sandwiches, separate the meats and have you tell me which is which. I'll even buy beers if you get it right.

And again... we are talking the meat selection at Arby's

I'll take that challenge... if you are ever in Atlanta. :wink:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Corned beef, brisket, steak, roast beef. WHY? How many people would be able to tell the difference tasting each one of these meats on their own...

I'm fairly certain I would be able to tell the difference.

I was thinking that too. Each one of those are different cuts of beef and all have been prepared and seasoned entirely differently.

The same cut of meat... seasoned 4 different ways and stacked on top of eachother. What exactly does that give you?

I'll gladly buy you one of these sandwiches, separate the meats and have you tell me which is which. I'll even buy beers if you get it right.

And again... we are talking the meat selection at Arby's

I'll take that challenge... if you are ever in Atlanta. :wink:
    Can I tag along just for the beer? And possibly steak from somewhere far more awesome than Arby's?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That really doesn't do it for me. Now, bring me some wine and a tub of Nutella with a spoon, and we'll discuss the possibility of love.

she said Nutella....:smile: