A new Beginning

Options
Greetings! My name is Carolyn and I have just started logging my "terrible" eating habits for this first week! I am currently seeing a counselor due to overwhelming health issues and being disabled at an age (59) when I thought I'd be dancing, working out, simply working, cleaning house, gardening, and the list goes on. She suggested I record my food this week as normal, but the more I read about low carbs and slow cards, it's becoming pretty difficult to continue with her request!

I have gradually become more active by walking on a treadmill from the dark ages (no kidding), but that's fine because I can't walk very fast right now anyway. I've tried to dance a few steps and some days it works out and others, I'm back on the heating pad for the afternoon. And I can't help but go outside and sweep off the porch, deck and patio...just to be outdoors. So things aren't nearly as dire as they were a few months ago, but depression still kicks in.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there with similar issues who is looking for someone to chat with and share advice, meal ideas, etc., I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for having this site!

Replies

• MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up for chatting, having fun and motivation