What's the first song on your Weight Training Playlist?

Options
I'm always looking for new music, and have been known to have a "One Song" playlist where the song repeats over and over and all you can think about is the weight and you have no concept of time.

My most recent song for the "One Song" playlist has been "Bassnectar - Underwater"

What is that song for you?

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on bring me the horizon for some odd reason. I usually don't like emp type rock. I've been raping the repeat button on "sleepwalking" and " can you feel my heart"
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Til I collapse-eminem
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Green Day Bullet in a Bible, life version, nothing like Green Day blasting down your ears at 7am :)
  • Lumpy52403
    Lumpy52403 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Stan Bush "Never Surrender"
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on bring me the horizon for some odd reason. I usually don't like emp type rock. I've been raping the repeat button on "sleepwalking" and " can you feel my heart"

Is that a typo, or just a stunning turn of phrase you have there?
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Ugh, my iPad autocorrected emo to emp. Is that what you are referring to?

• mandez19
    mandez19 Posts: 179
    Options
    PUMP UP THE JAM
  • mandez19
    Options

Hooked on the song "Bring Me The Horizon" for some odd reason. I usually don't like EMP type rock. I've been pressing the repeat button on "Sleepwalking" and "Can You Feel My Heart"
  • MissHolidayGolightly
    MissHolidayGolightly Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Ice Cube - You Can Do It (but only for squating :laugh:)
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
    All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

Which is odd because I'm usually 90% or more toward male voices. But need strong women songs to keep me going. These are my current theme songs so to speak. :)
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Thank you kindly.
    (Bring me the horizon is the band)

Hooked on the song "Bring Me The Horizon" for some odd reason. I usually don't like EMP type rock. I've been pressing the repeat button on "Sleepwalking" and "Can You Feel My Heart"
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

it's a stunning turn of phrase.

Here's a bridge ^
    ^ , get over it.

I don't have a "weight training play list"

I have grinder zone or kicking *kitten*, one for modern pop/alternative/hip hop stuff and one for heavy metal and or rock and roll.

Grinder Zone's newest addition is- Jerk It by Thunderheist

We use it in dance class and I never followed it up- but I woke up several times last night with the rather catch base thumping through my head- so I instantly down loaded and added.

Kicking *kitten*'s new addition is War Eternal by Arch Enemy and Paint it Black

(how I seriously didn't have this song I have no idea- I think my old computer ate all my music and I never realized NONE of my Stones made it- sad panda face)
    All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

this was my jam for the bulk of August- took me a few listens to grow on me- and it's still teh 2nd or third song up there- I do kind of love it.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Nothing I Can't Do by Tedashii
  • atomiccrisis
    atomiccrisis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My workout playlist is nothing but Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Korn. Foxy Foxy by Rob Zombie is the very first song listed, but I usually just hit shuffle.
  • mandez19
    Options
    Thank you kindly.

Dang I messed that up and the EMO typo, because EMP is related to a type of rock I guess and I was just focused on the "raping" part. hahahaha that was awesome. I love raping the repeat button, but I feel bad for the other songs sometimes.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    The other songs can wait their turn! They will get theirs soon enough.

I figured she took issue with my phrase, but as another poster pointed out, she can get over it.
    Thank you kindly.

Dang I messed that up and the EMO typo, because EMP is related to a type of rock I guess and I was just focused on the "raping" part. hahahaha that was awesome. I love raping the repeat button, but I feel bad for the other songs sometimes.
  • oliverwnc
    oliverwnc Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Tove Lo - Stay High. Absolutely gets me started.
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options

I fell so bad for that repeat button. Can you just set your player to "repeat" ? :smile:
  • kaitlynlove312
    Options
    Queensryche and tom petty
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My workout playlist is nothing but Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Korn. Foxy Foxy by Rob Zombie is the very first song listed, but I usually just hit shuffle.

Ahh...zombie!!! Here are my favs:

White Zombie - Real Solution #9
    White Zombie - More Human than Human
    White Zombie - Blur The Technicolor