30 day shred

Options
Hello everyone!

I have been a member of MFP since 2011 (TooTatToTrot) but I wasn't motivated enough to log in everyday. I also got sick, started messing up in school, etc.

So here I am, new account, new college (3 semesters left yaayy) and new motivation (cruise in April 2015, wedding June 2016), Oh and I turn 21 Dec. 27th so I want to look good for my birthday!!

From 2011-2013 I lost 60 pounds (actually lost it all in 2011, then fought to maintain).

Im hoping to lose the rest of my weight by next summer then MAINTAIN to keep it off.

That being said, I need new friends lol. My name is Tatyanna (Tah-tee-ahnna)

i'm 20 years old, and weigh 190 pounds. My starting weight was 250. My first goal is 150, and my ultimate goal is 130 with abs (ill even take a soft 4 pack).

I really want to become a runner. My goal for September is 70 miles, 2 miles a day for 2 weeks, then 3 miles a day for 2 weeks. Im thinking ill split them, morning and night.

Ill be running every other day....so on my off days I wanted to try out the 30 day shred! So I guess, it will become the 60 day shred, but Im just getting back into working out so I don't want to overdue it. If youd like to start with me, or if youre doing any program/running/just being healthy, please add me! I need all the motivation I can get. I don't want to make a group because I wont be logging onto an actual computer everyday...I just use the app on my phone mainly.

I will be running today and starting the shred tomorrow, here's hoping I can make it through September!

Replies

• Sparkle__
    Sparkle__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    good luck! I'm starting it tomorrow
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    there is a group starting the 30 day shred on monday if you want to join it :happy:
  • cowgalsarah29
    cowgalsarah29 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keen to join in :)
  • menojy
    menojy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job on maintaining !
    I started shredding about 2 weeks ago but still on day 7 of level 1 :D
    I'd love to continue with someone, it's motivating :)
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm starting properly tomorrow, I've tried out level 1 with 0.5kg weights before and I found it okay. Never tried level 2 and 3 so I can't say how hard they are.