I put on an old jacket...

Options
this is an XL and I only WEAR A MEDIUM NOW!
2d9plax.jpg

aotbwo.jpg

in case images aren't showing up; http://oi60.tinypic.com/2d9plax.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/aotbwo.jpg

edit; yes I know my mirror is dirty, but I was lazy :bigsmile:

Replies

• edgar35
    edgar35 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow great results dude! Keep it going and soon you'll be able to use that jacket as a sleeping bag haha!
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow great results dude! Keep it going and soon you'll be able to use that jacket as a sleeping bag haha!

:) thank you!
  • penelopeyvonne
    penelopeyvonne Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling, isn't it? I have got rid of all my "fat clothes" so it's a financial incentive, too, not to ever fit in them again. It would cost too darn' much :happy:

Well done!!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    That's a great feeling, isn't it? I have got rid of all my "fat clothes" so it's a financial incentive, too, not to ever fit in them again. It would cost too darn' much :happy:

Well done!!

I have thrown away around 70% of my closet and even then the clothes I do have are a size to big!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Absolutely fantastic work, congrats!
  • LessofBrian
    LessofBrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It's a good feeling when we see results like this. On a related note, my wife and I went to a wedding this past weekend and all of my dress pants were much too big. Two nearly fell off me, while a third was a little better. I spent the evening pulling my pants up, worried that they were going to slip down. Time for a shopping spree.
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Awesome job! Absolutely fantastic work, congrats!

thank you!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Excellent! It's a good feeling when we see results like this. On a related note, my wife and I went to a wedding this past weekend and all of my dress pants were much too big. Two nearly fell off me, while a third was a little better. I spent the evening pulling my pants up, worried that they were going to slip down. Time for a shopping spree.

:P I don't think I have a single pair of pants that fit me anymore, been stealing them off of my siblings lol.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Good job man! That is really cool.

I haven't kept many of my clothes, but I should totally take pics of this t-shirt I have from the day I met my husband in June 2012. It was so cute then, or so I thought...and now it looks insane.
  • Greenbomb
    Greenbomb Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great?! Way to go!
  • Maqneta
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great?! Way to go!

thank you
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - keep up the great progress!