Replies

• hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are amazing!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Seriously you look more like 150 in your recent pics! Wow! Great job girlie!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    very nice! keep it up
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    You look great!!! I can really see all the changes and they are spectacular. Do you mind me asking which workouts you prefer? I see you are at the gym in one of the pics. I've read a lot about people doing the P90x or ChaLEAN or Zumba...but it seems like perhaps like myself (so far) you are going to the good'ol fashion gym and if so, I'm curious to know which workouts you prefer? Any advice? I am a real newbie at this, and it's obvious from those pics that you are a PRO at this. Any words of wisdom, advice or encouragement?
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I can really see all the changes and they are spectacular. Do you mind me asking which workouts you prefer? I see you are at the gym in one of the pics. I've read a lot about people doing the P90x or ChaLEAN or Zumba...but it seems like perhaps like myself (so far) you are going to the good'ol fashion gym and if so, I'm curious to know which workouts you prefer? Any advice? I am a real newbie at this, and it's obvious from those pics that you are a PRO at this. Any words of wisdom, advice or encouragement?

I can't do the at home stuff. I don't have the motivation. I get home and don't wanna do it or put it off. I HAVE to go to the gym.
    I go A LOT. 5-7 days a week now. I need it. I feel worthless if I don't go (I think I'm addicted to endorphins.) Any how depending on the day (and how I feel/what I'm in the mood for) I warm up with a mile or two on the tread or do intervals on the elliptical and then I hit the free weights. I do upper body 2 or 3 days a week and legs 2 or 3 days a week I increase my weights regularly and lift like a guy. (Unless you've got crazy genetics your'e not going to build big bulky man muscles if you lift heavy stuff) I always finish with a heavy cardio session (20 min on stairmill, 30 on the elliptcal or HIIT on the Tread) then it's core and the sauna. My work out is pretty intense but I've always been an athlete and all I know is full throttle.I usually have at least one day a week where I just do a straight hour of cardio (elliptical, tread, stairmill and or swimming.) My work out theory is push hard, move faster, lift heavy stuff and when you think you can't go anymore do one more rep or run one more quarter mile. :bigsmile:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!