New here, wanting some encouragement!

hmant
hmant Posts: 2 Member
Hey everyone, I'm a mother of three trying to get back into shape. Would love some encouragement and support. Friend me and we can encourage and provide support for one another!

Add me :)
Helen.

Replies

• max2matt
    max2matt Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, new too. Cannot do this on my own. Need calorie counter and friends to help me to stop putting food that I do not need to eat in my mouth. Have a big belly to lose and now seemed like the right time to stop putting off the inevitable. Here to help and encourage. Lets do this thing!!
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    Welcome, welcome...life is short and it is time for you to take some steps. Luckily we are all stepping right along with you. Come on in and sit a while; you'll make friends and enjoy the company ;)
  • Hi, I joined MFP quite awhile ago, but never really used it. I have finally made the commitment to lose the extra weight, and get back in shape. I look forward to meeting everyone, and I'm thrilled to have a place, and the people, to motivate me. What a great resource this is!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi Helen! I also am a mom of three. Feel free to add me for encouragement!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Hi! I am also a mom of 3, experiencing 2 of them this year off to college. :sad: Sending you a friend request!