Disappearing diary

Options
Anyone ever have their diary disappear from their wall?

Replies

• bevhillsilly
    bevhillsilly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No, but I know someone who accidentally deleted the camera off of their iphone so any thing is possible!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It just went missing last night and it's still gone!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Nope, still there.

It yelled at me last night, though.

If you need something totaled, just yell. :)
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No, but I know someone who accidentally deleted the camera off of their iphone so any thing is possible!
    How in the heck!! Good luck I hope it returns soon.
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    I can view your food diary. There is nothing logged today but I can see everything you logged on other days. FYI
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    I can view your food diary. There is nothing logged today but I can see everything you logged on other days. FYI
    How did you get there? The view diary button is missing!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My friend is having a simmilar problem, when I (or anyone else) look at her diary everything is blank, but when she looks at it everything is there!
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Not for me ... When I go to your page there is a button to view diary. I would post a pic for you but I don't know how to add a picture. I'm on my iPhone
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Like someone else, I could get to your diary. Today is blank, but yesterday's was filled out. :)
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Maybe contact the site by the option at the bottom of the page "contact us", and explain your problem.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I had this problem. I have a theory that it happens when you log saved meals. The saved meals just don't show up anywhere but in your calories when you go to view your diary. Do you used saved meals? I'd love to confirm my theory. lol
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Like someone else, I could get to your diary. Today is blank, but yesterday's was filled out. :)
    Well for piss sakes! I want my damn button back! laughs Thanks ladies (oh and yes today is blank, its only 7 a.m.)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    I had this problem. I have a theory that it happens when you log saved meals. The saved meals just don't show up anywhere but in your calories when you go to view your diary. Do you used saved meals? I'd love to confirm my theory. lol
    Not very often on the meals part, a couple of them. My button is just missing in action. It disappeared last eve after I finished my daily logging.
  • dcberlin10
    dcberlin10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump... mine has not disappeared but hopefully you get an answer!!! Goodluck!
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    LOL That sucks!
    They need to reinstall the firmware.
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not very often on the meals part, a couple of them. My button is just missing in action. It disappeared last eve after I finished my daily logging.

If you're using a web browser version, then try removing cookies and deleting web browser cache, close your browser, reopen browser and see if that works.
    If you're using a mobile app version, then try shutting down the app completely (force close) and reopening it. If that doesn't work, then uninstall the app, re-download the app/re-install the app. Usually reinstalling resolves most issues.