Labor Day Plans

Options

Replies

• JT_Taylor99
    Options
    I plan to leave my house vacant and unlocked for several days while I travel. My life savings are hidden under the mattress.

Good to know, I need some spending cash for my vacation, what time are you leaving so I can swing by and get the money? :bigsmile:
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin Highland Games. Men in kilts, beer, whiskey,men in kilts, dogs, music, men in kilts.

Did I mention men in kilts?

166914729909515015_C6g3Ius6_c_zps220f7042.jpg

You're welcome.

wooooooooooh....
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i will probably watch an insane amount of college football. outside of that, no specific plans.
  • tar0809
    tar0809 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll be going camping with my 2 kids
  • UsernameisNick
    Options
    Hit on girls, get rejected by girls and finish the weekend writing code in my apartment. :laugh:
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    We're having a yard sale.

Drop by and buy something :wink:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Sweet bugger all :heart:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin Highland Games. Men in kilts, beer, whiskey,men in kilts, dogs, music, men in kilts.

Did I mention men in kilts?

166914729909515015_C6g3Ius6_c_zps220f7042.jpg

You're welcome.

They did not look like that at the Scottish festival I went to!

They looked like this:

scotsfest.jpg
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Canning, canning and more canning. :grumble: Getting really tired of tomatoes.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have some plans with friends out and about but regardless, I'm going to need to get some dancing in - I'm going to make it happen!
  • dlkorsak
    dlkorsak Posts: 60
    Options
    A whole lot of relaxing and one night of heavy scotch drinking
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Working and studying. And when I finish with that, I have a few books that I'm reading for pleasure so I'll probably try to finish them. My life is *so* exciting! (Perks of being a slightly introverted student with super introverted friends!)
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be rainy here so everything depends on the weather. Possibly going to the rodeo and then to an antique swap meet. All outdoor activities.
  • LeonXC
    LeonXC Posts: 68
    Options
    troll the forums.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    movie night tonight with the hubs and the kittehs at home.

Tomorrow's plan: 2 hour bike ride, seeing my baby niece (2 weeks old yesterday!), laundry....debating on a massage and/or pedi.

Sunday's plan: 90 minute slow run, church, laundry, hanging with the hubs - maybe mini golf? or a movie out?

Monday's plan: workout (won't get next week's schedule from my coach until Sunday, but it will probably be a 90 minute or longer bike ride), laundry, do a little bit of work to get ahead for month-end closing, thinking about possibly heading the the State Fair (Monday is "Dollar Day" - $1 admission, $1 midway rides, $1 food specials) :)
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    The minis and I are going to crank up the music this evening and scrub the house down from top to bottom, drag Mt. St. Dirty Laundry to the laundromat and leave DS to handle that while DD and i tackle the groceries.

Saturday will see me in the gym fairly early in the day, the rest of the day will be spent watching movies or napping in my hammock in the backyard.

Sunday will see us having a leisurely breakfast, more movies, more naps and a bit of shopping.

Monday, their dad will be back from his "man weekend", and I will go to work. I think he is going to take them go-cart racing and mini golfing.
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Watching the Bombers beat the Riders.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My brother's birthday is September 2, so we're taking him out to Red Lobster for lunch.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is the Holiday .... I plan on reading... because I am exciting.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I have a date tomorrow, very excited! first one since the breakup months ago... time to get back on the wagon

Well that's nice! Have fun!