Anyone from Manchester NH

Options
I've lost my motivation. I'm falling back into old habits. I've lost 23 pounds and now I'm back to peanut butter cups on a daily basis and not logging my food and not exercising...

My fiance and local area friends that I've known personally and family have more or less given up their journey so now I feel alone. I know there are other friends on here who are great support but I need a physical support...I don't know if that is the right choice of words. I need to personally know people on the journey too. I need to be able to talk to them and spend time with them and see them and have meals with them...you know? I'm not great at doing anything alone for myself. I'm so much better at doing things for others. I've reached my "usual/comfortable weight" and I'm blocked.

I need help! :)

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Ah, babe, I totally feel you. I had lost 35, and have gained 7 back the last two months from being laid off... I start my day off right, then by evening I've lost it completely. My jeans that I was so happy to fit back into are getting tight again. I'm in NH, but an hour and a half away from you! =( I'm here though if you need anything, and maybe we could meet half way for a walk/hike/talk sometime?

I'm thinking of starting the 30 day shred back up.. Have you heard of it?
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am in Mass near the NH border. I've recently had a knew injury that I am recovering from and it is hard to keep the focus when you are in pain.

Right now, I'm just thrilled that I haven't gain any weight.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am in Goffstown:)
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I'm a little over and hour away in Ashland so I don't know how much help I can be from here but if you need anything (motivation, encouragement and the like) send me a message. I'll help any way I can.
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    I think it really all comes down to needing like minded friends. I moved her 3 years ago and made very few friends since I'm a homebody pretty much. Even most of them I no longer see. I don't know. I guess I'm lonely and feel like I'm alone in this...
  • princesspurple
    Options
    i too am a homebody-i love being home with the family-i am away from home 45 hours a week for work, so in all of my free time- i like to be with them! I have only been here for 6 years-it is harder to make friends as you get older:)
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Manchester, but just down the road about 25 minutes in Epsom. If at any time during this time you want to get together, let me know. I agree, easier to have a support group, on here, as well as actual people around you.