Determined to lose baby weight!

Options
I am 20 years old. I just gave birth to my first baby 3 months ago and I am actively trying to lose the baby weight and then some. My husband is in the millitary and I am a stay-at-home mommy! I would love to meet some other moms out there so feel free to contact me!

Replies

• stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Welcome to MFP you will like it here, everyone is so supportive and nice. I am also a new mommy and Im aslo trying to get rid of the baby weight and some.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am 26, have 3 kids, and I am a stay at home mama as well!! You found a GREAT site!!! I was determined to lose baby weight from ALL THREE. In Nov. '09 after giving birth to my son I started out at 204 and I am now 138. You can DO this!! There are so many great people, tools, and support!!! It's fun, easy, and addicting! :flowerforyou:
  • hi :)my daughter is 14 months and i'mstill trying to lose the baby weight...my husband is also military and i amalso a stay at home mom...welcome to MFP...lots of wonderfully supportive people here.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hello nice to meet you!! Im Stephanie, I have been a member of this site since the end of September, but I am finally getting serious about weight loss since December 1st. I have started a group that will offically start on January 1st. It's called "NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS" you are more then welcome to join. You can find it under the motivation and support message board.