I binged on pizza...:(

Replies

• billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    No worries!! I always overdo it on pizza too, but hey once in awhile your body needs it.

I don't think its that big of a deal but if you are convinced it is then just use it for motivation to move forward with getting back at it tomorrow!!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    No worries!! I always overdo it on pizza too, but hey once in awhile your body needs it.

I don't think its that big of a deal but if you are convinced it is then just use it for motivation to move forward with getting back at it tomorrow!!

That's true especially since we are restricting calories allot most of the time:glasses:
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Oh and there's nothing wrong with pizza...

In honor of you I might go stuff my face with more!

19.gif

LMAO
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    I went to the gym and burned 1000 calories then i ate 3 slices of thick crust meat lovers pizza .what a waste :mad: :ohwell:

3 slices of pizza is not a binge, and if you enjoyed them, then it wasn't a waste. Just move on and go back to eating like normal.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Julia-Roberts-Funny-gif-loving-pizza.gif
  • Tanie98
    Pizza is so not a waste and eating 3 slices is not binging.
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.

yes its very filling and now I cant seem to reach my 1200 net calories since I am full and satisfied. Normally I am hungry after 2 hours of eating

Do you weigh your food? How do you know you burned 1000 calories?

Yes ofcourse I do since I still have 15 more lbs to lose and I wear a heart rate monitor with chest strap when I exercise
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    LL
  • we all go over our limit.....my weakness is bread and butter........so you eat and get it "out" of your system get back on the wagon.......i do...so can you. KEEP UP the good work and NEVER GIVE UP! this is just a temporary stage of loosing weight.......then ump up the exercise. we all gave good and not so great days :)
  • Tanie98
    we all go over our limit.....my weakness is bread and butter........so you eat and get it "out" of your system get back on the wagon.......i do...so can you. KEEP UP the good work and NEVER GIVE UP! this is just a temporary stage of loosing weight.......then ump up the exercise. we all gave good and not so great days :)

thank you:flowerforyou:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    tumblr_mmenjjuAyM1qbih6so1_500.gif
  • mikegerber1
    mikegerber1 Posts: 38 Member
    unless you are doing it day after day, don't worry about it!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    we all go over our limit.....my weakness is bread and butter........so you eat and get it "out" of your system get back on the wagon.......i do...so can you. KEEP UP the good work and NEVER GIVE UP! this is just a temporary stage of loosing weight.......then ump up the exercise. we all gave good and not so great days :)

She says she's not over her limit though. She's not even going to hit her 1200 net.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.

yes its very filling and now I cant seem to reach my 1200 net calories since I am full and satisfied. Normally I am hungry after 2 hours of eating

So you ate about 1400 calories worth of pizza and nothing else today? Just curious.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Enjoy the meal you had.

So you ate about 1400 calories worth of pizza and nothing else today? Just curious.

I am still having a problem seeing what the problem is at all.
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Drink plenty of water to avoid bloating. Pizza is loaded with sodium.
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    I wouldn't worry about it. It isn't like you will be doing it all the time and I love to eat pizza. I get Papa John's pizza with mushrooms and sometimes black olives and eat about 2 big slices of it. You know what to do to take the weight off so splurge now and then and enjoy life. You will get it off in no time.
  • Tanie98
    Enjoy the meal you had.

[/quote

I ate few others things that are not calorie dense and my daily calorie goal is exra 1300 then plus 1000 from exercise since I spent 3 hours in the gym so that depends on how many calories the pizza had since the restraurant has no calorie count charts but I can tell that it was loaded with calories as it was thick crest with allot of cheese, ham ,bacon and pineapple. oh well tomorrow is a new day
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm training for a Half Ironman and have a 4.5 hour workout tomorrow. The only thing that will get me through is knowing I am going to binge on pizza (and beer). Mmmm...
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member

I ate few others things that are not calorie dense and my daily calorie goal is exra 1300 then plus 1000 from exercise since I spent 3 hours in the gym so that depends on how many calories the pizza had since the restraurant has no calorie count charts but I can tell that it was loaded with calories as it was thick crest with allot of cheese, ham ,bacon and pineapple. oh well tomorrow is a new day

Why are you working out so much?

You're gonna burn yourself out/injure yourself.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I went to the gym and got an hour and a half in the weight room and core work and came home and got cleaned up and went out and had a couple beers, chips and salsa, a 10 in pizza, and stopped off at The Creamery and got a large Reese peanut butter cup Avalanche (there version of a Blizzard). I feel No Guilt whatsoever and am already planning scratch made waffle with syrup for breakfast before I hit the gym in the morning... Make the things you like fit within your caloric intake and enjoy it. This journey is lifelong and stressing over a few slices of pizza would drive me insane... Best of Luck