Options
    is all well w/ your fiance?

hugs and prayers you're way!
    Ali
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Okay....here is my situation.

I was supposed to be getting married this weekend. Well I flew up to WA last Thurs, only to be told that the state of CA never filed his divorce papers! They were never signed and his lawyer couldn't be bothered to check on why! Which means, he wasn't legally divorced (even though his lawyer had told him over a year ago he was). :brokenheart: I was soooo pissed and I had no idea who to be more mad at....him or his lawyer! I didn't eat at all on Friday cause I was just so upset. All of the work to get it to that day so it would be out of the way.....down the toliet because no one was keeping on top of stuff! :explode:

To top it off....I walked 4 miles on Friday (hoping to burn out some of the pissiness) and then didn't eat til later that night (after I had calmed down a bit). Then my eating was so sporadic all weekend that I feel like crap and am starting over! From Fri.-Sunday I ate only 3 times! AHHHHH! :sad:

Now I have no idea when I'll be married cause it is all hinging on lawyers in CA and a judge there.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    And to round it out....today was a luncheon for my kiddos and they made a dessert with 650 cals per slice....and they really pressured me to eat it. Sadly, with all the stress going on I did it....now I feel bad about it.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry. Well hopefully his dumbass lawyer will be able to get a move on things. Best wishes!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks PeeJ....it just makes me snarly. I am like, "Good crap, it's your job to make sure all those little things are tied up." Seriously, I'd punch her in the head if she were closer. :devil:

Way cute pic by the way.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks PeeJ....it just makes me snarly. I am like, "Good crap, it's your job to make sure all those little things are tied up." Seriously, I'd punch her in the head if she were closer. :devil:

Way cute pic by the way.