biggest loser at work

Options
We're having a 'biggest loser' contest at work, and after the first weigh-in, I've lost 5.2 lbs!
Woo hoo!
Only one more month to go...

Replies

• ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How are you guys doing the success rate? Lbs or % of body weight lost?

BTW - congrats on the weight loss so far!
  • mamayoga
    Options
    I believe it's by % of body weight lost. There's another contest which is to go by BMI number, but I chose the weight loss option.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Great job!! We are finishing up ours this week! Good luck!
  • spunkysassylady23
    spunkysassylady23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep up the great work! This site is awesome for staying motivated......

I just got done with our biggest loser program at work. We had 8 Weeks to lose 10% body weight, all contestants who lost 10% body weight got a Wii! I found this site by accident just before I started the program. I stayed very motivated by logging everything I ate. After weighing in yesterday I lost 21.5lbs. Yes, I won a Wii!!! All winners will have to maintain for 8 weeks and be entered to win a $500 visa gift card. That will be a raffle, so the odds of winning will be based on how many people maintain/lose through the holidays. I have about 40 lbs more to lose so I will keep using MFP, and hope for the $500! Even if I didn't win the prize I still "win" I feel great everyday! Good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!