Help - Who Said This Quote?

Options
treetz1979
treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
Playing a Secret Santa game at work and need to figure out who said this quote:

"i'm thinking of donating my body to science, even scientists need a good laugh now and then"

I've googled, bing'd, and asked...but no lucky.

I guessed Roseanne Barr, Janice ****inson, or Joan Rivers but have not found anything to support that guess.

Replies

• eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I think the quote is actually "I'm thinking of leaving my body to science, even scientists need a good laugh now and then"

But I could be wrong. Can't remember who said it though
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Rodney Dangerfield? lawl.. no idea.
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options
    My guess is Woody Allen (Allan Stewart Konigsberg).
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options
    hey I think I'm right!
    I Googled this:
    woody allen "leaving my body to science"
    and got hits.

S.L.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • treetz1979
    Options
    Yeah...I came across Stephen Wright, Rodney Dangerfield, and Woody Allen too....but their have that "science fiction" tag added to it. The quote I have is pretty exact. Maybe my secret santa got it wrong??
  • VickiLP
    Options
    Was it George Burns?
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I came across Stephen Wright, Rodney Dangerfield, and Woody Allen too....but their have that "science fiction" tag added to it. The quote I have is pretty exact. Maybe my secret santa got it wrong??

Stephen Wright said "When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." That may be why it came up in your searches. That quote has been bouncing around Twitter, My Space and Facebook for a long time. Good luck trying to narrow it down.
  • treetz1979
    Options
    Finally figured it out......Maxine from Hallmark is where my Secret Santa got it....go figure :-)
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options