HTC (Android) vs Blackberry

Options
kimmiebear70
kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
Hey everyone! Who out there has an HTC (Android browser Samsung - I think) phone with the MFP app? I know they're working on a Blackberry app, and I can't decide if I want to get the HTC or another Blackberry. I really like my Blackberry, but I can't decide if I want to wait for the app. Any thoughts?

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    while i don't know about the aps, i do know the htc has a beautiful, large screen!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I've recently been through 5 HTC phones, because they suck... all replaced under warranty. I know that blackberry doesn't have an app yet.. but the HTC brand is sucky!

I started my contract in May of 2010 and since then have had to get my phone replaced for freezing 4 times, and now the battery won't charge unless you have the phone standing a certain way!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    aggree with @itsbigjoesgal..

I have a BB and I'm waiting for MFP app.

In the meantime, I bought an IPAD.
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC EVO from sprint I like the MFP app. It has a big screen so it is easy to see. The only thing I don't like about the phone is the battery it doesn't last that long. maybe 8-10 hrs.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I think I may just stick with the Blackberry and wait for the app.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I am responsible for managing the employee cell phones for my company and whenever possible I get an HTC phone. Not sure why someone else had so many issues but I've been through 4 myself, that were upgraded or added for simply wanting the latest phone not because the previous one was bad. In fact, some employees got my hand me downs and use them now. I even dropped my HTC dash once from a 3rd floor balcony and I thought it was over, but I got to the bottom of the stairs and it was a little scratched with the back cover and battery out, but put it back together and it lasted me at least another year. They are just touch, well made phones. I switched to a samsung vibrant (an android phone) recently and while I love the phone, it's got this cheap, plasticky feel and I always worry I'm going to crush it in my hands. That's my personal phone. However my HTC windows phone 7 is one hardy tough phone. Anyway in my experience with apps on both android and blackberry going with android is a no-brainer. It's a much better UI and overall more useful phones. But, to each his own everyone has a personal preference. All that being said MFP is a simply app so may be pretty usable on a blackberry.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I am responsible for managing the employee cell phones for my company and whenever possible I get an HTC phone. Not sure why someone else had so many issues but I've been through 4 myself, that were upgraded or added for simply wanting the latest phone not because the previous one was bad. In fact, some employees got my hand me downs and use them now. I even dropped my HTC dash once from a 3rd floor balcony and I thought it was over, but I got to the bottom of the stairs and it was a little scratched with the back cover and battery out, but put it back together and it lasted me at least another year. They are just touch, well made phones. I switched to a samsung vibrant (an android phone) recently and while I love the phone, it's got this cheap, plasticky feel and I always worry I'm going to crush it in my hands. That's my personal phone. However my HTC windows phone 7 is one hardy tough phone. Anyway in my experience with apps on both android and blackberry going with android is a no-brainer. It's a much better UI and overall more useful phones. But, to each his own everyone has a personal preference. All that being said MFP is a simply app so may be pretty usable on a blackberry.

Unfortunately, Windows Phones do not have an MFP app. It is only the Andriod phones.
  • LeeshLove
    Options
    I have the Motorola Android X and I LOVE it!!!! My Husband has the Motorola Android 2 (it has a slid out key board unlike mine) and he LOVE it!!! He also had a Blackberry for 4 yrs and was always complaining about it!