Looking to be support to someone looking to lose over 100lbs

Options
I recently lost over 100lbs using myfitnesspal, having maintained my weight (+/- 5lbs) for the past year. I am passionate about the changes I made, and thinking towards the future, I'd love to do some type of work in this area, such as being a weight loss coach. I am looking for someone to help, for free, to pilot my idea.

I always say that losing over 100lbs was the easiest hard thing I ever did. I attacked it systematically, setting both short term and long term goals for myself. I'd love to help someone starting out do the same, and be a source of support and accountability.

If anyone is interested in this, please message me and we can discuss how it might work, and what your goals are.

Replies

• persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You try posting on this thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1389277-any-women-over-250lbs?page=5

Lots of people looking to lose a lot on there. I have over 100lb to lose but am doing well and have done it before. Hope you find someone appreciative of your help. It is a nice thing to do.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I don't need a coach, but thought I'd tell you that most the people saying they want to help others are selling something.

You should probably edit your post to say you won't be trying to sell anything and aren't one of those annoying Beachbody coaches. :)
  • doingitagain55
    doingitagain55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My original post includes that it is free

" I am looking for someone to help, for free, to pilot my idea."

thanks though