Leslie Sansone

Options
Has anyone lost a lot of weight using her videos. I need something that I can do in a very confined space and someone suggested this to me but I want to know if it works before I get my hopes up and try it

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Has anyone lost a lot of weight using her videos. I need something that I can do in a very confined space and someone suggested this to me but I want to know if it works before I get my hopes up and try it
    Good walking pace, I add it in some days for extra but when I started out a pretty heavy weight it was a lifesaver as it was do-able plus you could increase the pace and there are a number of levels. So many varied DVDs she now has out, weights you can use, bands etc.

You'll need a wee bit of space though, but not much, enough to march, move side to side and front to back and you should be good to go!

Might check youtube and see if you can find clips of her vids on there to see how they work.
    Definitely a great Winter alternative to walking in the ice for walkers:drinker:

There's usually a Leslie Sansone MFP walking group among the threads that pops up so be on the look out for that, it's fun to have a special walking ticker and share the fun with otters doing the same DVDs:wink:

Enjoy!:flowerforyou:
  • Lesliet05
    Options
    I love the DVD's and the 15 pounds that I have lost since July have been from using them and this site.
  • AlissaChanges
    Options
    I have used it and see that it is a good workout. Inexpensive, varying levels of intensity, and a lot of ways to adapt it to make it more challenging and use different muscle groups in the process(weights, range of motion, etc) . Not to mention that it is convenient and varies from a 15 minute workout to the 3 and 5 mile workouts. You can also put on your own music while you are doing the workout because it is so easy to follow. The friend who suggested it to me had lost almost 50 pounds using the program. I think that like any exercise program that you need to switch it up once in awhile though. I am not a fitness expert, but I think it can be as good as any other aerobic workout out there - and I have tried several! Not a professional opinion, but I would recommend it.
  • michele0101
    Options
    I love her videos! Lost 37 pounds so far!!! I couldnt do without them!
  • bedazzledmom
    Options
    LOVE her DVDs!!!!!!! Try it. You will too!:flowerforyou:
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't use mine as much since I started going to the gym but I like her...easy to keep up with, good pace but also a good workout. Great for when you can't get out.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Thats all I think I might try it. I need something to do while on the road in my semi
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Walking for Weightloss with Debbie Rocker is another walking dvd you might want to check out (I bought it at Target but you can find it on line too) that I like better than Leslie's walking dvds (hers are okay but I wasn't very challenged for long). W4WL is a higher calorie burn and better cardio workout.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I've lost 62 lbs using almost only the WATP workout videos. I have lots of her wokouts and switch them up so I don't get bored. And as one of the above posters mentioned you can make them as intense as you want them to be. I can still work up a good sweat and I've been using them for about 10 months.
  • frenchee40
    frenchee40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have many of Leslie's videos. Another walking one that I just discovered about several months ago is Debra Mazda. She is amazing. Check her out on collage videos online.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i have used her over the years. be sure to mix it up though.....it can get alittle boring.