My Running Resolutions for 2011 and Beyond

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    So lovely to see another C25K'er who became a true runner. I started C25K in July and along the way I had modified the program to be something that works for me... but I am going to run my first half marathon at the end of January and I am sooo excited!

Good luck with your goals!
  • hey we are running soulmates! :) I am running a half in Sept 2011 too and doing the full the next year. Crazy determined like that too! I'm gonna send a friend request your way :)

-- Amy
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    So lovely to see another C25K'er who became a true runner. I started C25K in July and along the way I had modified the program to be something that works for me... but I am going to run my first half marathon at the end of January and I am sooo excited!

Good luck with your goals!

Thank you, Emmaleigh! Best wishes to you on your first half marathon!! Let me know how it goes... that is just awesome!! :)
    hey we are running soulmates! :) I am running a half in Sept 2011 too and doing the full the next year. Crazy determined like that too! I'm gonna send a friend request your way :)

Amy, thank you for the friend request!! Wow, our goals align exactly.. how crazy awesome is that?! Keep me updated on your progress and I'll do the same... best wishes to you on your running goals!!! :)
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    My goal is to do a half in May, I believe. It's the Calgary Marathon one and a full in 2012....I better get training. I need to figure out how to train and do TF at the same time.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    i'm doing a 15k in march for colon cancer and would like to work my way up to a half sometime before the end of 2011. :)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    You can do it! Start slow and just work your way up to that distance.
    Running in a race that is for a cause always makes me feel great!
This discussion has been closed.