New Year...New Challenge! 40lbs by June 1st. Who's In?

Options

Replies

• christinelois
    Options
    I'm so in! :) Detaaaails. :D
  • teijei
    Options
    I'm in!:happy:
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Im in too. Are you going to post a chart every week of our success? I think that helps a lot.
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this also. I really need to get this weight off, and this sounds very attainable.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    So glad that we have a warm reception! I am way excited about it. I will work out the logistics and reply to this message with the details....
  • lbewley3
    lbewley3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 40 lbs will put me at goal!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    *bump
  • Dodi64
    Dodi64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This is the challenge that I need to be thinner for my son's upcoming wedding in August and I have to lose at least 40lbs.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I'll join. I'm not sure I will go the whole 40. It depends on my Jan 1 weight, since I'm only 39.5 from my goal as of last Monday's weigh-in, but getting there by June 1 puts me ahead of my goal and would make me VERY happy. I would LOVE to go into bathing suit season with a bathing suit body!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sending friend request let me know any details! Super excited- that's definitely a great motivator and the push I need!! :)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Bump
  • bridgett28
    bridgett28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm In. I am currently 229lbs and if I were to lose 40lbs by June 1st, I would be at 189lbs. My goal for the year 2011 is to be at 170lbs. There for i would be well over half way there with a 40 lbs loss. Now if I can keep my snacking at bay I think it will be do-able.

Good luck everyone!

When are check in days/weeks? etc? Give me some details! Thanks!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Ok so I want to think up a catchy name for our challenge group; so that it is easily identifiable on the thread! Any suggestions?
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in & need support. Help!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in this group and challenge of losing 40 pounds! (I'm secretly aiming for 50 lbs by May 31 :wink: to reach my final goal.)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    bump :)
  • Ha1ley11
    Options
    SO in with this Challenge!!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I am also in! I need the motivation so anyone who wants to add me feel free ^_^
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • dansu2000
    Options
    I'm in too. :)