need support

Options
I am back at this again.. I am looking to add like minded friends. I am 44, a mom of three sons. I work full time and have about 115 pounds to lose. I am back at my heaviest weight today and am committed to not see this weight again. Please add me for support and to help support. I appreciate it. I have been on my journey for a little over two years and keep teetering up and down. I need to make this the last time up.

Replies

• eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I here what you are saying. Have been there too! Feel free to add me . Your statement is me also. Thanks hope to see you on here friend!
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been the same way, I just started back again about a week and a half ago. Couldn't be happier. :)
  • mary6468
    mary6468 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's a tough journey that needs supportive and motivating friends. Friend request sent.
  • mgpearce4
    Options
    You're beautiful, and you CAN do anything. The human body is amazing. I have yo-yo syndrome. I have reached a healthy height/weight ratio twice in three years. Halfway through my third try as of today. Trying to lose a total of 50 pounds. Anyone is welcome to add me.

-Mallory
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have also been on my journey for 2 years. I am a mom to three boys as well. Would love to be friends. Add me if you like.
  • radimage
    radimage Posts: 99
    Options
    You can do it. You've already proven you can lose it...stick with it!

Good luck!