Jillian leaving TV....

Options
For awhile.

Has anyone else heard this? Rumor is she's taking 2011 off and will be returning in 2012 but NOT returning to Biggest Loser.
Feelings? Comments?

Replies

• mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I love her on biggest loser! :) I haven't heard this rumour, but I did see the preview for next seasons biggest loser starting in january. Jillian, Bob and 2 new trainers will be on the show. Maybe after after this next season she will be taking a break?
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Per People magazine " The dynamic Biggest Loser duo known as Bob and Jillian, who helped dozens of contestants shed literally tons of weight, will soon be no more. Tough-talking trainer Jillian Michaels announced on Twitter this week that once next season is over, she's out. "Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last :)," she wrote. " have to finish out my contract."
    In a later Tweet, she added, "I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work."
    Michaels speaks frankly about how she will attain motherhood with some of her Twitter followers, responding to one query about her adoption plans with, "I haven't got my referral yet. Still going through the process of home study etc."
    The 11th Season (2010-2011) is supposdedly her last season - for awhile. She wants to take a year off."

People Magazine is usually pretty accurate, so I believe it.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I follow her on Twitter and she's leaving after she finishes her contract (she has 1 more season left). She also wants to do more campaigning to get/keep PE in the schools and for fitness overall. After she leaves Biggest Loser, I'm sure Jillian will do many more spectacular things and continue to be an inspiration.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I follow her on Twitter and she's leaving after she finishes her contract (she has 1 more season left). She also wants to do more campaigning to get/keep PE in the schools and for fitness overall. After she leaves Biggest Loser, I'm sure Jillian will do many more spectacular things and continue to be an inspiration.
    Agreed, I have much faith that she will continue to do MANY things to help change things around here! She has many goals and aspirations and after she meets some of her own (which are important as well), she WILLLL be back! :-D
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I did see that she will be coming back to TV in 2012, possibly with her own show. So cool that she wants to be a mom, I hadnt heard that part.