EA sports active 2- anyone tried it??

veronicacannon
veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
has anyone tried the new EA sports active2 workout game. my boyfriend is getting it for me for christmas...

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    i wish!! i want that for christmas :(
    I heard it was really great.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    I have that damn game on Wii and PS3 and it's friggin' ridiculous. Things I like: gets me sweating more than I thought was possible on indoor video game workout type things. Keeps your heart rate and thus accurate calories burned. Things that could be better: It gets a little too workout-y at times and slightly less fun. When it does get too workout and less fun I tend to start cursing at my trainer in the game.

But it's definitely a good buy. Tell him to get it from walmart.com which has it for 59.96 instead of walmart stores which have it for 70 something.
  • I started my fitness journey on Wii fit true story.
    Good times
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    I have it :)

As far as my Wii workout games this one tops my list on the best workout.

Unfortunatly I doubt I will ever use it again since I have now got the Kinect for the Xbox and no workout on the Wii has even compared to the workout I get on just the games on the Kinect since it reads ME and not the controller. But as far as the Wii goes that game is great :)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I am also getting it for Xmas...on the Kinect for Xbox....Can't wait!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    I got it and love it.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Does anyone have the first version of it? I was thinking of getting that, since it's cheaper and get the second version later next year.

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.