going to in-laws

13»

Replies

• kanikavishvesh
    kanikavishvesh Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the support. My trip is over. This is just an update. My trip was accompanied by sickness most of the time. Still managed to keep my weight constant, up until almost the end, by exercising once every couple of days. Gained a bit during my long travel but have finally kicked it off.

Regarding food, I just ended up eyeballing the food and sticking to simple foods. I also overestimated the calories and managed to log in most of the days. Knowing you guys were out here helped me keep in focus. Thanks.
  • kanikavishvesh
    kanikavishvesh Posts: 30 Member
    klkarlen wrote: »
    You can print this handy guide and put it in your wallet as a reference.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/printable/wallet-portion-control-size-guide

Good luck, and enjoy the visit.

Thanks!

• MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the support. My trip is over. This is just an update. My trip was accompanied by sickness most of the time. Still managed to keep my weight constant, up until almost the end, by exercising once every couple of days. Gained a bit during my long travel but have finally kicked it off.

Regarding food, I just ended up eyeballing the food and sticking to simple foods. I also overestimated the calories and managed to log in most of the days. Knowing you guys were out here helped me keep in focus. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Great job on keeping your focus!