Daily workout routine?

What's your routine consist of? I assembled a set of body weight exercises that seem to work for me, here they are:

Jumping Jacks (50)
Squats (30)
calf raises (50)
leg scissors (30)
crunches (60)
oblique crunches (30) each side
push ups (35)
planking (45 sec)
man makers (10)

I do 2 sets each morning. This month I am 2 days on, 1 day cross training with weights, (repeat) then one day a week rest..

Replies

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Wow, that sounds like a great full-body routine. I just ride my stationary bike for 30 minutes, 5 - 6 days a week. I bought 2 lb hand weights and tried doing arm exercises with the weights while riding but I quickly became severely desaturated (I have lung disease). Now I just pump my arms as I ride for short periods, multiple short sets.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Before coming back from summer vacation I was going to the gym 5 days a week and doing 30 mins of cardio, 10 mins of weight machines (switching days for arms and legs) and then 10 more mins of cardio. Now that I'm back at work, I go 3x a week and just do 60 mins of cardio on a treadmill- hill intervals - high incline.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    i dont do the same thing every day

sunday : long run
    Monday : strength circuit (squats, pullups, pushups, box jumps) + rowing sprint
    Tuesday : easy run
    Wednesday: strength circuit (deadlift, cable row, bench press,cable chops)+ hill sprints
    Thursday: rowing, versaclimber,spin bike
    friday: strength circuit (power cleans, OHP)
    saturday : active rest (yoga, walking, dancing)

ETA: what are man makers? and 10 times? really :wink: