2»

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 11 of p90x! I don't know for sure if I am going to do Insanity by itself or a p90x/insanity hybird after a week break of p90x! I don't want to loose any muscle I have gained from p90x! That being said, on P90x I have not lost significant weight, but I can defiantly see a differance in muscle! I have gained allot of strength, and people give me compliments asking me if I have lost weight! I eat healthy, but I think the amounts of calories has been the culprit of me not loosing anyweight on P90x! I havn't got that done yet, but hey I have lots of muscle!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 11 of p90x! I don't know for sure if I am going to do Insanity by itself or a p90x/insanity hybird after a week break of p90x! I don't want to loose any muscle I have gained from p90x! That being said, on P90x I have not lost significant weight, but I can defiantly see a differance in muscle! I have gained allot of strength, and people give me compliments asking me if I have lost weight! I eat healthy, but I think the amounts of calories has been the culprit of me not loosing anyweight on P90x! I havn't got that done yet, but hey I have lots of muscle!!

I recommend the hybrid, you'll love it. We have a hybrid thread going.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am at the end of Month 2 of P90X and I am going to agree with Edorice and say that if you do this program you HAVE TO incorporate some cardio into it. I am also going to say I don't follow the nutrition program because I do want to lose weight. The program itself states that it is not a weight loss program HOWEVER, I have found that using the tools here on MFP and doing P90X I have seen weight loss results. At the end of my 90 Days I will post progress pics. I took pics at 0 days, 4 weeks and will take 8 week pics this weekend (after the sodium bloat from Christmas is gone haha).

I am probably going to pull the trigger on Insanity today and get that ready. I am not sure if I will do a pure Insanity program or a hybrid with P90X for my next go around but I am planning on continuing with my Beachbody workouts. I really do believe in this program. No, I am not a coach nor do I think I will become one but I will continue to stand by their products.

Remember everyone ... an "at home workout" is only as good as YOU make it. You can't just pop a DVD in and expect results you have to push yourself and motivate yourself and work hard.