Replies

• SapitoGuapo
    SapitoGuapo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for everything you wrote. I was amazed at what 30 days just a little extra added to my routine did too!

Josh - Thank you for all the !!!!! That was awesome. And much appreciated. 30 Days till your HM now. That is SO excited. I think it is about 45ish till mine. We are so gonna rock them. Also I am going to hold you to the picture thing. AND I want a picture of you after the HM. I promise to post one too!!!! Also I feel different. I have a confidence I never thought I could have. But it is funny, I still sometimes think of myself as the "old me" and then when I look in the mirror I am confused. I know.. it is pretty weird but true.

AUTUMN - Here were the specs. This isnt all I did. I still went to Crossfit, trained for my half marathon and took one ballet class a week. But these 8 to 12 mins a day were specific to my problem areas ABS/BOOTY. Below is a little description of what I did.

SUNDAY/TUESDAY/THURSDAY = ABS MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY = BOOTY SATURDAY - REST DAY

ABS - 4 Exercises (1 round equals 2 sets of each) x 2, or 3 rounds.Depending on how hard it is.

1. Straight Arm Situps (legs in a butterfly position, with a 15 lbs weight rubber plate over my head)
    2. Flutter kicks
    3. Oblique Twists (Feet off the ground with a 15 lbs weight rubber plate)
    4. 20 sec Plank (omitted this and added V ups half way through. Liked them a lot better)

BOOTY - 4 Exercises (1 round equals 2 sets of each) x 2, or 3 rounds. (Each round is 4 minutes long)
    1. One Leg Bridge Extensions (omitted these at the half way point and did the standing leg lifts each leg as exercise one and two) 2. Donkey Kicks (this chnaged to standing back leg lifts at the half way point)
    3. 20 Sec Squat Holds
    4. Skaters

**** You can google any of these exercises online. Tonight I am going to take measurements and pictures (yikes) so I have something to compare after 30 days. **
  • Autumn_Days
    Autumn_Days Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much :) Looks like a great routine!

I can't believe how different your midsection looks. It looks really great before, like it is an "after" pic that is at it's best, but then your actual after pic is AMAZING!
  • snf78
    snf78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This thread is the evidence of what those dieters who won't exercise because it 'stagnates weight loss' are missing out on. Good job!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Greenfirearm - I actually started my transformation 19 months ago with just exercise additions. It took me a few months to change the diet. It is definitely about both for me!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!