What my diet should look like ?

Options
My BMR on average comes out to 800 calories a day.
My normal diet is one fairly large meal a day, which includes mostly vegetables and rarely ever meat. I'll usually sauté vegetables, using very little oil. My snacks are usually frozen or fresh fruit. Occasionally I'll have a small bite of something I should have but never a lot, usually only a nibble of cake or a potato chip because it just tastes good and I just need it in my life sometimes, but I never have more than that much, just for taste.
I mainly only drink water or flavored carbonated water, always zero calorie drinks.
My one meal a day is usually breakfast or dinner.
Today for breakfast I had a egg white omelette that consisted of 4 egg whites (some yolk got in there), boiled mushrooms and spinach, raw onion, 2-3 slices of American cheese, added a good amount of salt, pepper, and red pepper spice, with about a tablespoon of ketchup. I doubt I'll eat anything for the rest of the day because my medicine just makes me not hungry at all, maybe some frozen strawberries.
I drink around 5 days out of the week, usually 1-3 low calorie beers (natural light, gross I know but 85 calories a beer+more alcohol compared to 180-300), and maybe a shot or two of Svedka Mango Pineapple vodka.
I'm 19, 5'4", and 140-150lbs.
I do construction 5-7 days out of the week, and occasionally might go for a jog.
Any tips?
And please don't tell me I'm an alcoholic because i don't see myself as an alcoholic, I only drink at night and I usually don't go overboard or get wasted, if you consider that alcoholism then welcome to America.