New Kids on the Block

Options
Ok I can't hold back ANY more.....

They have posted their tour and I am SO FREAKING excited cuz they are coming here to Salt Lake AND to Vegas!!

:love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:

Replies

• sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ok I can't hold back ANY more.....

They have posted their tour and I am SO FREAKING excited cuz they are coming here to Salt Lake AND to Vegas!!

:love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lmbo!!! omg my little sister who is 31...is losing her mind! lol...

I took her to two concerts when she was like 12 and 13 and its like I'm seeing that same little girl LOL...she's been singing the songs and telling me she almost cried when she saw them on Good Morning America...then they were talking about their families and she said it kinda *poof* brought her back to earth LOL....

She missed out on getting tix here in Boston...she said they were like 250 a pop! :noway: lol
    hugs!
    Ali ...and hang tough...lol
  • sharimarie
    Options
    lmbo!!! omg my little sister who is 31...is losing her mind! lol...

YES ME TOO!!!! My poor poor hubby! LOL

My 12 year old daugher is SO excited. I am going to take her to the SLC one. OH I HOPE I GET TICKETS!!!!!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Ummmm.......shouldn't they be called "OLD MEN in Da Neighborhood"........by now....:tongue:

Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance.
    just get on the floor and do the OLD MAN dance.
    Dont worry bout nothing cause it wont take long.
    (rap:) we're gonna put you in a trance with a SENIOR MOMENT song, cause you gotta be
    Hangin tough, hangin tough, hangin tough.
    (rap:) we're tuff....cough...cough...hack ...hack!.:laugh:
  • sharimarie
    Options
    Ummmm.......shouldn't they be called "OLD MEN in Da Neighborhood"........by now....:tongue:

(rap:) we're gonna put you in a trance with a SENIOR MOMENT song, cause you gotta be

LOL TOO FUNNY!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That is good!

Although older....they STILL LOOK GOOD! and they still have moves!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    I need to go check out their "grown up" look! :bigsmile:
  • sharimarie
    Options
    I need to go check out their "grown up" look! :bigsmile:

If you haven't seen them yet.....then yes, you must! :tongue:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Where on earth is my New Kids On The Block t-shirt. Donnie was my favourite lol!! I'm pretty sure when he sang cover girl, that he was singing it to me!!!
  • ali106
    Options
    Where on earth is my New Kids On The Block t-shirt. Donnie was my favourite lol!! I'm pretty sure when he sang cover girl, that he was singing it to me!!!

lmbo...of course he was girl!!!!

oh my sister would be in her glory here LOL
  • sharimarie
    Options
    I liked both Donnie and Jordan!

I had all of my New Kids stuff all in a box and right before I married my EX husband, he threw it ALL in the dumpster :sad: I am still mad about that!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Oh crap, seeing the New Kids on TV brought back memories!! My sister was nuts about them...me...not so much. I was more into Led Zeppelin and Rush and stuff like that. Good to see they still have it going on though.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    ROFL

I was going to post something about how I am squeeling with delight at them going back on tour but I just can't do it. I'll do a lot for humor, but that's just crossing the line. :laugh:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sooo true! but i still love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sharimarie
    Options
    ROFL

I was going to post something about how I am squeeling with delight at them going back on tour but I just can't do it. I'll do a lot for humor, but that's just crossing the line. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would have been funny!!!
  • Janae826
    Janae826 Posts: 5
    Options
    This is so funny cuz I JUST got done talking to my friend to get tickets when they're in NYC in October. I was the craziest freak of a fan when I was 12. I'm 31 now and totally don't like anything pop music anymore, just rock but I have the same funny butterflies in my stomach. It's a nostalgia thing. My friend actually wanted to go to their Sept 23rd show but she's due to give birth on Sept. 24th. She said she wouldn't care to go into labor at the show - :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

That was just tooooooo funny. I'm dyin here.
  • ali106
    Options
    ROFL

Um,...ya J, nice try...like we buy that!!! Don't think we don't know you're in the mirror as I type this....doing you're best Joey impression :huh: Joey's your fav right?! lol

:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    To get you all ready!!! Yeah!! Who can do this dance?? Fess up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJt3f6Lach4
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with NKOTB, but i just wanted to say WOO Shari for posting up her picture with courage! Lookin awesome!!!!
  • Barb33
    Barb33 Posts: 2
    Options
    I saw them in Mansfield, MA yesterday for a radio station concert. They were great!