New to the message board from AB

fehr7
fehr7 Posts: 30 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, new to Southern Alberta and hoping to meet some new people on here to help me get motivated to reach my goal by October.

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Welcome fellow Albertan! I have slowly added quite a library of exercise DVD's to help me stick to my plan during the LONG winter months as I am not a cold lover (at all, don't ski but fall of a sled very well at times).
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Howdy!! I'm from AB too...Calgary to be exact :)

There's quite a few Albertans on here...and people from everywhere else are super great too. There's lots of support and friends to be had. I'm sure we can all band together to help you reach your goal in October.

I'm trying to reach my goal before September (for my sister's wedding)...so I'm hoping to stay motivated all the way through too.
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Hello from another Albertan here too! Good luck on your journey, MFP is an awesome tool for helping with weight loss!
  • ItsNatastic
    ItsNatastic Posts: 66 Member
    Central Alberta here! Welcome to the site! I've been here for over 3 months and I love it. The people here are so inspiring and supportive, no matter what your goals there are HUNDREDS here to help guide and encourage you!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Central AB here as well! Welcome! You will love it here!
  • fehr7
    fehr7 Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks everyone
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Another central AB gal here! Welcome and enjoy! There is lots of support here, which has really made a huge difference for me.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Hi I was from Edmonton and area, but moved to Saskatchewan 3 years ago. I love this site. If anyone is looking for more friends feel free to add me. I am always looking for motivated people.

N
This discussion has been closed.