Is he jealous or mad?

Options
egirl68
egirl68 Posts: 57 Member
so we are not dating but we are just taking it slow, on friday he told me that i should text his friend and act like i like him so i did and i was with the guy that im taking it slow with and that lasted not even two hours till he got hint. So I was texting his friend last night and sent the guy i like what he said and he was talking weird. He told me he was jealous before i sent the picture. So I told him like Oh great i cant wait to see what else i will get and like i had to explain like oh i met text. and he just said oh ok... well im gonnna go to bed...night and i said did i do something wrong and he said Idk did you? And like than I told him to text me tomorrow and he said Idk Maybe. So I texted him this morning and it showed that he saw it and the little bubbles popped up showing he was typing but i never got anything back

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    so we are not dating but we are just taking it slow, on friday he told me that i should text his friend and act like i like him so i did and i was with the guy that im taking it slow with and that lasted not even two hours till he got hint. So I was texting his friend last night and sent the guy i like what he said and he was talking weird. He told me he was jealous before i sent the picture. So I told him like Oh great i cant wait to see what else i will get and like i had to explain like oh i met text. and he just said oh ok... well im gonnna go to bed...night and i said did i do something wrong and he said Idk did you? And like than I told him to text me tomorrow and he said Idk Maybe. So I texted him this morning and it showed that he saw it and the little bubbles popped up showing he was typing but i never got anything back

huh???

the guy you like (guy a) told you to text his friend (guy b) to pretend you were into guy b?

he sounds like a douche. why do you like this guy? sounds like he's trying to prime you to be pimped out.

how old are you? this is way too much drama for someone you arent even dating, baby girl :laugh:
  • DarkMoon30
    DarkMoon30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    imleaving.gif
  • DarkMoon30
    DarkMoon30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    imleaving.gif

Yeah... this guy said it better
  • Trez32
    Trez32 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    imleaving.gif

It's been a while since I actually LOL'ed...thank you!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wtf1.gif
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    wtf1.gif

+1

What's up with the incoherent posts today?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    how old are you? this is way too much drama for someone you arent even dating, baby girl :laugh:

Even though her profile says 21 I'd venture a guess at 16 years old.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    imleaving.gif

jimlaugh_zps67c11e0e.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a Man Test. Guy A wanted to test you and you failed. Stop texting him and move on to anything else. Try Siri or GoogleBot.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    GHoHTQm.gif
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    da fu
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ****ed and chucked by the sounds of things...
  • cronly
    cronly Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    probably incompatible writing standards.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    imleaving.gif

LOL perfect
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

huh???

the guy you like (guy a) told you to text his friend (guy b) to pretend you were into guy b?

he sounds like a douche. why do you like this guy? sounds like he's trying to prime you to be pimped out.

Uuuh...I'm going to go with this answer also.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

huh1.gif
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    There is NO WAY you are 21 years old.

12 maybe?
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options

huh1.gif

this
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options

huh???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^