NEED GOOD MFP FRIENDS!

Options
kris727ta
kris727ta Posts: 44 Member
LOOKING FOR MFP FRIENDS WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR HEALTH! I AM IN MY 40s AND AM IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE! I AM A RUNNER (HALF WAY IN TRAINING FOR MY 1ST MARATHON) AND ALSO CROSS TRAIN WITH WEIGHTS AND BOXING CLASSES (NOT ACTUAL PUNCHING PEOPLE -- BAG ONLY!!!). I'D LIKE TO LOG ON AND ENCOURAGE YOU AND HOPE FOR SOME INSPIRATIONAL INTERACTION AS WELL! I LOVE WHEN I SEE OTHERS ACCOMPLISHING GREAT THINGS! IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED!!!

Replies

• StenSrm
    StenSrm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about what I do, but could always accept support. I'm into both bodybuilding in gym and Calisthenics. They both have their benefits. I'm doing my best to hit my macros in healthy way.
  • SugaBee32
    Options
    You sound like the perfect encouragement I need! I'm just getting started on here and I am very serious about getting healthy! I'm looking for mfp friends that are encouraging and positive!!! :) My workout also includes boxing...such a great way to get fit and kick stress!!! Feel free to add me...look forward to it!!:) Have a wonderful day!!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    idk if could handle all the shouting
  • joannew4
    joannew4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some of that encouragement/support. I've hit a bit of halt with my weight loss and need some encouragement and support to get back on course.
  • kris727ta
    Options
    EXCELLENT! Thanks for adding me as a friend! I look forward to your progress! I try to stay upbeat and positive!
  • kris727ta
    Options
    idk if could handle all the shouting

LOL! sorry about that!!!