WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2014

Options
1474849505153»

Replies

• megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    bumping but I don't know why LOL I'm probably going to be the last here. I can't find my last post so had no idea where to start so I'll just say hi and happy and peaceful evening thoughts (or morning thoughts depending on where you live!). see you in October! Meg
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,922 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: I am heading for bed early so I've posted the new thread for October....I look forward to being in touch with all of you and perhaps some new friends in the new month.

Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1463015-women-ages-50-for-october-2014?page=1
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    Hello all from NYC,

Sooooooo tired. It's 4 am UK time.:noway:

We went out for a walk round Times Square and I had a Manhattan with the money my friend gave me for my birthdsy.:drinker: We arrived in the taxi in the dusk so all the skyscrapers were lit up. Nice hotel, can hear the street so earplugs are in order.

Just too tired to think.

Love to all, Heather.

Trying to put a profile pic up of me in T Sq.
  • moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi to All, Not feeling real well today. I've been getting really dizzy lately and out of it too. Can't seem to focus and everything is such an effort. I'm suppose to go get blood drawn today and go back to the doctor on Friday. I hope I don't get worse before then as I am almost hesitant to drive and am really out of sorts. I had the nurse check my blood pressure and it was 164/90, last week when she took it the dang thing was 76/50.

Thanks yanniejannie, I am hoping they give me a raise but I esp. hope they won’t make me pick between them and LA Fitness.

Sylvia, I am having the same issue. Yesterday during ab class I literally thought I was going to pass out. I can’t seem to even look down or move my head much. I wonder what is up with this? My doctor is sending me to get blood drawn today.

Beth, I hope you feel better.

I hope I can make it through the day.
    Patty, Cincinnati OH
  • barbiecat
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    Hi gals!:flowerforyou:

Had a great breakfast with the best "oatmeal" (we call it porridge) I have ever had. Ate too much, but will walk it off.:ohwell:

Got to collect our newyorkpass from Planet Hollywood. Then on to Moma or the Met. May rain today, but warm.

I slep ok, DH less so, but he is cheerful!:happy: :love:

Speak later.:flowerforyou:

Patty - are you just doing too much??? I couldn't do what you do.:noway:

Love Heather in cloudy NYC.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Here is the link to the new thread for October:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1463015-women-ages-50-for-october-2014?page=1
    [/quote]