Major sweet tooth

Options
Does anybody know of any good, low cal foods to help satisfy my sweet cravings?

Replies

• nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    Does anybody know of any good, low cal foods to help satisfy my sweet cravings?
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I really like to take LF graham crackers, break the long cracker in half, put a couple dabs of FF cool whip on one side, then top with the other side, wrap in tin foil and freeze. They are a yummy snack that takes A LOT like an ice cream sadnwhich! Low cals too! :drinker:

Other things (quick things) are the LF individual puddings, LF rice pudding, good ol' fashioned fruit, etc. I :heart: sweets! :blushing:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    cool whip and strawberries is a good way to kick a sweet tooth- so are alot of the 100 calorie snack packs
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Fruit... This is my FAV!!!
    And I have recently been introduced to the Stevia plant.
    One leaf has the same amount of sweet kick as sugar.
    EXCEPT, it is not a chemical, it will not hurt you, and people in India have been
    useing this for YEARS! Give it a shot and see what you think!
    --Diann...
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I will agree w/ fruit!!! mmm watermelon sounds sooo good right now!! lol

If I need chocolate...and yes there are times during the month when I "NEED" chocolate...I'll have either a fiber one chocolate and oats bar...or even a peice of dark chocolate...really good stuff though 70% cocoa is best!...OR i'll have skim milk w/ chocolate syrup and crushed ice its like my own little milkshake....(not sure if it brings all the boys to the yard...but ah I like it!!! lol):tongue:

hugs!
    ali
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 cal paks of cookies - oreo is my favorite.
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    OMG I just had my first Luna bar...I tried the Nutz over chocolate and LOVED it!!! It only has 180 calories, 4.5 grams of fat and it has 10 grams of protein, which means it is very filling. It is delicious!!!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin chocolate mousse
    (somebody posted it a while ago in the recipe area)
    It's easy, good for you & REALLY good & filling

1 can pumpkin
    1 box instant fat free sugar free chocolate pudding mix
    1/2 container FF cool whip

1/5 of recipe - 134 calories
    I eat it with a Voortman Omega 3 Flaxseed cookie (70 calories) - it really is to die for!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

MAJOR sweet tooth here!!
    I like

Luna smores bars (180 cals)
    Kashi caramel turtle or chocolate (round roll bars/180 cals)
    EAS chocolate shakes; 100ish cals
    WW or klondike ice cream bars or sandwiches (100-140 cals)
    WW nouget candy bars (120 cals)
    Jello-o pudding or rice pudding (low fat/no sugar) only 70 cals
    apple with pb is yum and satisfying
    2 squares of Hershey's dark chocolate (100cals)

Good luck finding something you like!
    Kim
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my fav right now is the 100 cal jos. louis its the cake with icing in it covered in chocolate for anyone who doesnt know. Only prob is one is never enough!
  • Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46
    Options
    Fudgesicles are my sweet tooth fix, I get the hood sugar free, only 40 calories.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm with Kimber. Apples with peanut butter. They taste so similar to caramel apples (which I love) except they're not 800 cal / apple. I also eat the 100cal packs of sweets to satisfy cravings.:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the jello sugar free pudding snacks?? They are only 60 cals and they have new, really good flavors. I love the dulce de leche, the caramel one, the mocha chocolate. Even my husband likes them. They are very rich!!!! Delicious! :flowerforyou:
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Strawberries with a dollap of sugar free cool whip :love:
  • gummo
    gummo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed at how much sugar fruit has in it. I am going to have some grapes for lunch and that will be half my recommended sugar intake for the day!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    When I need a low cal sweet snack. I usually go for the sweet n low assorted fruit candies. Or LF Jello Pudding, or even Jello too.

Fruit is good and cherries just came in season*drool*I already ate a cup of cherries sofar today.YUM:heart:
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    100 cal jello pudding and the healthy choice fudge bars 100 cal, I need chocolate that is truly the only reson for dessert in my world.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm with Kimber. Apples with peanut butter. They taste so similar to caramel apples (which I love) except they're not 800 cal / apple. I also eat the 100cal packs of sweets to satisfy cravings.:flowerforyou:

Apples with Nutella is ALSO just as delicious!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    It getting close to summer so I bought a whole bunch of Mr. Freezies and If you have one it's good but If you get a jumbo one and share it with a friend you both get 50 cals each.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options

Apples with Nutella is ALSO just as delicious!

LOL....except I think just one little spoon of Nutella has like a million calories in it. Maybe you have a low-cal version of it in the US???, but I try to stay as far away from Nutella as I can :frown: