Trouble picking a goal?

Options
Sometimes I think I want to get a very thin look like Zoe Saldana or as close as I can get obviously, as I am not her.

Zoe-Saldana-sexy-avatar.jpg

Other times I think I want to look like the models in curvy kate catalogs.

curvy-kate-group-shot.jpg

other times I think I want a more muscular look, like this:

1c09489a6a85f0cc40d101776c241f37.jpg

can anyone relate? this indecision makes it hard for me to pick a goal which leads to me never achieving any of the possible goals. What would you do?

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Determine your goal by the effort you are prepared to put in.

For instance if you go for the muscular goal are you prepared to the gym work required? Are you prepared to eat what is required?
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Determine your goal by the effort you are prepared to put in.

For instance if you go for the muscular goal are you prepared to the gym work required? Are you prepared to eat what is required?

Exactly. Are you willing to put in the time to get that ripped look and are you willing to really watch you food intake and be meticulous to get that tiny look? Or are you going to be more relaxed and get that lush look. Me, well, I know that I'm no gym bunny and I like delicious food, so I'm not going for a hard core idea in my head. I'm going on how my clothes look and how I feel and I know I will know when I get there. I have an idea, but no set goal really. For now, I'm going in 10lb. increments and I have a range in mind. And I think that's what you have to do. You may get to more of the 'lush' look and decide, nope, you really want that ripped or thin look. Or you may aim for one of the others and get close to your weight goal and be like ya know, I feel great and look great here so I want to just maintain here. And the truth is, you may do maintenance for a bit and then decide to push for more.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I would go for curvy with some muscles anyday over bones. The problem is you have to make sure your goals fit your body style as well. How about look like the best you that you can be. That is my goal anyways.