100 day challenge

Options
Hi All,

So I am embarking on a 100 day challenge from today 01 September 2014. 100 days from today is 09 December-100 days of clean eating and exercise getting me healthy just in time for Christmas!

The purpose of the challenge is to cut all the crap from my diet and (re) start a new healthy diet and exercise program. It's not going to be easy-I do like my take aways but I'm taking each day as it comes. I don't neccessarily havea 'goal weight loss target' but I would like to be down maybe 2-3 dress sizes bringing me to a UK size 12.

So any of you who want to join me feel free :-) the more the merrier.

Todays plan is to eat lean and work my butt of at bootcamp tonight-I am aiming to be very sore tomorrow :-)

Replies

• komitra
    Options
    I'm in...!!

lets make a BBM group for weight loss tips and success stories... lets be more connected

My BBM pin is - 764EC9A2
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I`m in, clean eating will fully commence tomorrow after my final juice day, but exercise tonight to continue my weight loss and toning. :-)
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!! I am going away for Christmas, and would LOVE to feel comfortable in a bikini... I am in!!
  • Yes im in!!!! 100 days seems alot but its not far away! :-)
  • berrymedley
    Options
    I am in! On Christmas I finally want to be able to fit in to my favorite dress again!
  • jenversuslife
    jenversuslife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes just in time for the Christmas parties!!
  • crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So the challenge has been going ok. Id say out of the 11 days I have been 'good' maybe 6, and absolutely awfult eh other 5!! Need to get me act together.

On the positives I am at the gym more and am planning to go back running this weekend. I am aiming to run my second half marathon in February so need to get my act together.

I am finding it tough to stay away from my 'comfort foods' e.g bread, pasta, rice. I'm bulking up my dinners with loads of veg in the hope that will help.

Its hard sometimes to stay motivated (and its only day 11). Yesterday was a bad day for me. Felt huge and just disgusted with myself. I've put on about 3 stone in the past 4 years and I just can't forgive myself for that! I worked so hard to get down from over 19 stone and now I'm just piling it back on. And its my own fault-takeaways and alcohol never made anyone skinny or healthy!!

So I've cut back on the drink (as in the most I'll be drinking is one glass of wine at the weekend) and eat clean. If I go for dinner then I'll have healthier options like soup for starter that will fill me up and chicken/turkey/fish for mains.

I'm just sick of being huge and people looking and staring at me and the only person that can change that is me! Im going to take photos at monthyl intervals to see how far I have come-hopefully I'll go very very far lol!

Here's to the next 89 days!