Just got cheated on :(

Options
So in the last 15 minutes I found out I've been cheated on. Again. I feel like I need to throw up. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Hopeless. Need comfort somewhere :'(

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You don't deserve it and you should not take it. I guarantee you there is a man out there right now that wishes he had you and will treat you the way you should be treated.

Dump that jagoff and let someone who loves you in.
  • wittygirl118
    Options
    I just got dumped. Time will heal all my dear.
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    you're beautiful. you can do a lot better. we're all here for your support!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This is a reflection of the lack of character in that scumbag. YOU are the wronged party here. Sometimes they try to explain how this is your fault. IT ISN"T.

You deserve better.

Rage, scream, cry, kick, yell.

Then. Calmly make your exit plan. And GO.:heart::flowerforyou:

HUGS!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the feeling... my thoughts are with you - sending you some hugs!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Very well said.

Claire
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Someone who cheats is someone you shouldn't waste a single tear on. If my boyfriend cheated on me, despite us being together for 2 and a half years now, i'd drop him like a sack of hot s**t.
    I know exactly how you feel, it's happened to me a number of times. With my best friend at the time just to make it that bit worse.
    You just have to realise that you will NOT feel this way forever and someone more deserving is just around the corner :)
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that.

I can only wonder sometimes at the stupidity of the people who would do such a hurtful thing to someone.

I sincerely hope you can find a reason to smile today. If for no other reason than to show that idiot that you are strong and you can and WILL be okay without his sorry *kitten*.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    So in the last 15 minutes I found out I've been cheated on. Again. I feel like I need to throw up. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Hopeless. Need comfort somewhere :'(

I had the same thing happen over and over in my younger days. Then I met the right one and have been with him for almost 19 years. You'll find the right one.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    ((HUGS))

You deserve way better and way more.

Hang in there and we are here for you!!!
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up and don't worry about someone who can't respect you enough to at least end a relationship in a decent way. Maybe it was just time for it to end but there is no reason to rub salt in a wound by ending it by cheating.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You are strong, independent and worthy. Do not let this make you think otherwise. :flowerforyou:
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    ive been cheated on too! i know how it feels!

but you definitely dont deserve that kind of treatment, no one does.

dont worry tho!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me in the past (many years ago). I just thank God that He allowed this person to get out of my life and move me closer to finding my soul mate. Trust me- it is soooo worth it in the end. God blessed the broken road!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yeah I've been there, five times...five different guys...the thing you have to remember is, clearly he's a coward and can not face the problems in your relationship, so he cheated on you as an easy way out...that's immature, and clearly an @sshole thing to do. Please don't change who you are because you think it's your fault. There is a man out there that wants your entire package just the way it is...don't give up your morals or your personality because you think it's causing you to get cheated on. The taller you stand the harder it will be for some douche to knock you down. my favorite saying is you can't make a hoe a housewife, I hope he's happy with his new twinkie, she's going to leave him the minute the thrill of meaningless sex is over and he'll be miserable. maybe you aren't psycho enough for him, and you don't need to be taken care of...those are all awesome traits. I agree, take time to mourn the loss of something you worked hard on, and then go to a day spa...get some sexy new heals, and go party. make him eat his heart out!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    first of all u are freaking gorgeous,
    second of all, he's as idiot, don't waste ur tears on him
    and third, u are going italy next fall? i'm sure u'll have some fun there and not even remember this idiot's name by then.

Have a great day!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Walk away, kick them to the curb, whatever your situation is, end it now. People cheat for several reasons. Because they are too chickensh*t to end the relationship like an adult so they cheat and then wait for you to end it. Other's becuase they are compulsive, they need the constant high feeling of a new relationship and the fact that it is 'forbidden' only makes it more exciting. The list is long, and there are no acceptable reasons, it is pure selfishness. And regardless of why they did it, it shows immaturity at the highest level. This person is not for you. Remember that it was not about you. It was about 'new'. Walk away. I've been the route with the 'chronic cheater'. It doesn't end well. Move on. From here on out, your life is about you! You deserve much much better. If you need more encouragement, please friend me. I have been there, done that, and moved on to much much better things...
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hang in there girly! Time heals all...or else makes things easier to tolerate. Just put one foot in front of the other and look ahead. You will find someone
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Luckily you are still young and pretty. You can find someone that will treat you the way you are supposed to be treated!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately sometimes you end up kissing a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

He is out there, dealing with a few a**holes will make you appreciate a good one all the more when you find him!

**hugs**