Cut my chin open skating, but....

ImmortalWings17
ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Yeah. It didn't hurt. I'm pretty tough physically, but I got mad bc the reason I fell was my equilibrium was off and everyone was making fun of me and wanting me to fall. Ugh. I usually can skate very well, but I've been sick. Hurts on the inside that everyone was making fun of me and pushing me as they skated by until they saw the blood. I'm just lucky my best friend skated by and to me almost instantly... Ugh.
Also my mom ran to me bc she was there with my baby brother. I'm a senior and have been picked on all my life. Whether it be about my weight or my family. People just find things, so I usually hide inside and don't share stories with anyone. Hard to trust after a while. Seniors shouldn't be treated like this nor should anyone else.
There is a picture on my profile.

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    I'm sorry this happened to you. Feel better soon :)

Charmagne
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Yeah. It didn't hurt. I'm pretty tough physically, but I got pissed(excuse my langue) bc the reason I fell was my equilibrium was off and everyone was making fun of me and wanting me to fall. Ugh. I usually can skate very well, but I've been sick. Hurts on the inside that everyone was making fun of me and pushing me as they skated by until they saw the blood. I'm just lucky my best friend skated by and to me almost instantly... Ugh.
    Also my mom ran to me bc she was there with my baby brother. I'm a senior and have been picked on all my life. Whether it be about my weight or my family. People just find things, so I usually hide inside and don't share stories with anyone. Hard to trust after a while. Seniors shouldn't be treated like this nor should anyone else.
    There is a picture on my profile.

I know how you feel. I was tortured and teased from 1st grade all the way to 12th and then even at college. I was a weird little girl. Now I'm all grown up - still weird but I learned to call it unique. I'm 40 now and I prefer to sit at home with my man and my cats rather than go out and socialize with other people. I have a very hard time meeting new people because the feelings come back even though it doesn't happen anymore. To this day I prefer the company of men rather than women because we are such a snotty gender. Sometimes I wish I could go back with the attitude I have now and put every single one of the snotty little girls in their places.

Don't let it get to you. That just shows that you are better than any one of those people picking on you.
This discussion has been closed.