Need help!!!!

Options
Ok so I need help on how to figure out how to add a food when it's not in the food database an it is a casserole that has stuff mixed together . I made a cauliflower casserole but don't know how to put it in correctly PLEASE HELP!

Thank you bunches! :)

Replies

• givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Go to "Recipes" and then create the recipe there. The database adds the calories and everything for you.
  • 0JuicyLucy0
    Options
    Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to figure it out, and I stress when I cant put my food in my food journal so thanks again!!! :)
  • 0JuicyLucy0
    Options
    One more question after I put it in the recipe tab how do I determine the serving ??
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I estimate how many servings I'm going to get out of what I've made, like I made a batch of apple pie topping and just guessed it would serve about 8. Then I change the amount of my serving each time I eat it. The database lets you change the serving you ate by tenths, so I might eat from .3 or 1.7 servings of something. For me, it is mostly estimates, but if you measure it, or weigh it, you can be more precise.