New here

Options
I'm Katrina... I'm new at watching what I eat. I used to work at a gym, so I was in this really healthy environment and I worked out all the time. I was also living with my parents, who stress me out, so I'd just run around the block whenever I was upset. I moved out, quit that job and got married, but now the stress is gone--and hence, so is my motivation to work out. It's been 2 years now and I've gone on countless work outs, but nothing sticks. I quit after about a month on average. It doesn't help that my husband has a high metabolism and can eat whatever he wants! Haha... Anyway, I've only done the calorie-tracker on this site for a day--and wow! Now I know why I wasn't seeing results before. I guess calories really do sneak up on you. Blah. Anyway, hi :)

Replies

• ham4805
    Options
    Hi Katrina!

I just joined too! Tomorrow will be my first day tracking. My cousin has been doing this for awhile and its been pretty successful. I exercise sporadically. Gym is less than a half a mile from the house so its been getting easier. Theory is that there are two type of people in the world - those that eat to live and those that live to eat. I am definitely of the latter group. Working on that.

Hope its successful for you!
  • katrinadizzle
    Options
    Ha, I'm like that too! Today I realized that when I work out more, I can eat more. Lol, as simple as that sounds. XD I'm about to go work out some more, just so I can drink some eggnog, haha!