Excuse Buster!!!

Losing2Live1989
Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I thought it would be cool if we made a thread where we put our excuses that we use or in some cases used!

Example

Mine is....

Excuse: Gotta go to Mcdonalds and grab lunch on my way to work because I'm running late!!!

BUSTED: Aint got time to make a tuna sandwich (with the tuna already in the icebox made up) but I have time to go to a drive thru that I have no clue how long it will take me to get thru!!!!

Truth: It aint got nothing to do with time...its all about what I wanted to eating knowing its killing me!

Okay yall take a stab at it!

Replies

• LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Excuse: I am soooooooooooooo STRESSED!

Busted: Oh, yeah, those 4 chocolate chip cookies really helped! Now I'm stressed about the original problem PLUS I feel sick from all the sugar!

Truth: Eating poorly doesn't help my health - mental or physical!!!
  • I left my ID in the office so I can't go to the gym to workout and it would take too long to walk back to the office.

There are two gyms at Kandahar only one requires an ID the other is open to walk into and has the equipment I need.

That's just me being lazy.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Excuse: My swim suit isn't clean.

Truth: You don't need a swim suit to do cardio or weight training, and furthermore, you could rinse it in the locker room and put it back on. It's not like the pool isn't 1/2 bleach anyways.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    My old excuse: But I really have no time to exercise :(

Busted: Yeah, but I have contemplated this excuse for about 10minutes, trying to convince myself it's true! Could have used that that time to get in some exercise. I also don't need to watch an hour of television every evening when I really could be using that time to exercise :)
  • Excuse: Not seeing results fast enough, you're fat and unattractive and it's never going to change so why bother

Truth: I'm beautiful and should NOT wish to be a double zero, just the best version of myself. I'm worth it, and when you love yourself enough - you eat healthily and work out - not just for vanity but for strength, energy, stress relief, sleep benefits, and much much more.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Excuse: Not seeing results fast enough, you're fat and unattractive and it's never going to change so why bother

Truth: I'm beautiful and should NOT wish to be a double zero, just the best version of myself. I'm worth it, and when you love yourself enough - you eat healthily and work out - not just for vanity but for strength, energy, stress relief, sleep benefits, and much much more.
    So why do hot chicks think they are ugly? and yes you are hot by the way! All of you ladies are!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    No more? Come on guys.
    I got one for ya.
    Excuse: I don't feel good.

Truth: I always feel way better after I get done working out. So do it anyways.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Excuse: eating healthy is so hard

Truth: how bad do you want results
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    WOW those are great!
This discussion has been closed.