I know it's been said over and over... (PICS)

Options
2»

Replies

• MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hey lady - what an awesome accomplishment!!! I am so proud of you and know you must be too. You look amazing but more importantly, healthy and happy. Best wishes for getting to your ultimate goal. I know you can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are such an inspiration! I remember my first week on this site, you posting on here, and you looked so fabulous! And you look even better now! I like keeping track of the people on here(NOT in a creepy stalker way LOL)! It's so great to see others' success!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fab! Keep up the good work

Lilly x
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You look amazing. Your friend in the picture has lost some weight too. Nice going

Thanks! And that's my sister in the picture with me. My whole family has jumped on the health bandwagon since I started! My mom has lost 65 pounds, my grandma has lost 45 pounds, and both of my sisters have lost about 10 pounds each. It's so exciting when you start to impact the people around you by making healthier choices!
    I like keeping track of the people on here(NOT in a creepy stalker way LOL)! It's so great to see others' success!

Hahaha...it's ok, stalk away!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!
  • LadyMarylou
    LadyMarylou Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow your story is amazing!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome... you are looking fantastic! I love the identical Subway pictures...
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! that is amazing! You truly are an inspiration. I was feeling really negative the past 2 days and now im feeling more positive like i CAN achieve a new healthier me! Thank you so much xxx

Sarah x
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. The pics really add to the impact it has on me and my frame of mind. I am going to make a reminder on my computer so I can do a post just like this next year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!