Here We Go Again... I need your help!

Hey everyone, KO-Kitten here.

When I was in college 4 years ago, I weighed 218 and successfully used MFP and beachbody workouts to lose over 30 pounds. My weight loss started to slow, and instead of changing up my diet and exercise routine, I quit. Now, I'm a software engineer and I sit ALL day. I didn't realize how much of a toll this was taking on my body until I realized I was getting exceptionally winded walking up stairs. I decided to weigh myself and saw that I had ballooned to 250.

I'm restarting now, with the same diet and beachbody workouts on my side, with a goal to get back down to 180, where I stopped last time. From there, I'll keep going instead of quitting.

One of the reasons that I think MFP worked so well for my last time was because of the support that I got from fellow MFPers. I would love to get as many friends as possible to support me this time around and make sure I don't fall off the wagon.

Some quick facts about me:

-I'm a computer programmer, and I love it.
-I am also a classically trained oboist and I love orchestral music.
-In true nerd fashion, I also love video games and sci-fi.
-Star Trek is my favorite TV show, and I have a German Shepherd named Spock to prove it.
-I have about 100 pounds to lose to be in what's considered a healthy weight range.
-I need people to keep me accountable.

Please add me if you're looking for friends. We can keep each other motivated!

Thank you all. This is such a great community. :)

-Kitten

Replies

• kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm glad to you have added me. We will walk our road to healthy weight together.