Progress - 50 lbs lost. Goal: 10% BF

Options
I let myself go in college and post-college, getting up to 210 lbs and sitting on a computer all day/no exercise. One day, I took a look in the mirror and wondered what happened to me - I used to be lean and fit in high school, running cross country, track, and playing soccer. Somehow, I got to the point after all those years where I could no longer even run one mile continuously. I changed my diet, and I pushed myself to be able to run again.

In about four months, I managed to lose about 30 pounds, running about 35 miles a week (running progress increased rapidly due to muscle memory). I joined the army right after, and during basic I lost another 20 pounds putting me at 160. All the training I did paid off though as I excelled in basic training and AIT, actually being the top physical performer at my AIT. I maintained at around 155-160 for the next year or so, though I gained back about ten of those pounds during a 3-month period that I was struggling through depression. Knowing how difficult it was for me to lose that weight before, I took action to get back to where I was maintaining at 160. After about two months, I'm back at 160 though now I'm determined to lose the remaining stubborn love handles.

What % BF would you estimate me at? How much weight would you estimate for me to reach 10%? Currently sitting at 160, 5'6".

No before pics, I think I have them stored somewhere I'm not sure where I put them.
5af0c6d1-048d-403a-9e16-496eca87f557_zps15557b47.jpgdf275c7e-b97e-49e8-95e4-8fdec96eb814_zpsb84f5798.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!